Baroness

She's back: Baroness on Stress Test!

I.............am..............back!!!   Kinda. 

much excite

After a few months hiatus (life, work, kiddo, all that good stuff), I am here for some more awesome content creation. I haven't had the chance to repolish my techniques but my modus operandi will pretty much be the same. 

I log in the stress test, but I have NOT played .63 yet, so i'm very late to the party. I have no clue about the controls, all the new goodies and whatnot, so I enroll the help of my trusted @emuthreat because well he's my favorite person. But you all know that already.

I spawn in Berezino. 

It's nice and quiet up until I hear gun shots.  Shit. Gotta run. I only have a stick.

CoFt5ij.png

I'm northern-bound.

Here's Rify, oh how I've missed ya, love:

7w7HPjP.png

I'm actively looking out for zombies because I know damn well I'm not equipped with all this nice shiny new knowledge about everything on how to keep them at bay. So I am pretty much still a huge wuss at this point. 

Emu agrees to meet me in Olsha, so off to the North I go. I figure I'd circle around Svetlo and make my way up to Olsha for a much needed sip of water. wtf, why am I always this thirsty!? 

I loot a few houses. The houses are creaky now. -_- I am actively getting nervous scares because of the floors creaking.

I'm waiting for my bud, in the deer stand, overlooking Olsha and too much of a wuss to go drink at the pump. I see zombies, out and about, doing their little zombie thang or whatever it is they do.

WhhtWPJ.png

FqvItEj.png

It's him! Here's here! -said in the voice just like in Elf- but he's not wearing pants, or shoes. That's alright, after fourteen f&?"$ng hours of gameplay, I'd probably have stripped myself down to only the bare necessities as well.

I jump up and down excitedly! I haven't seen my apocalypse knight in so long! Hurrah! After my usual criticizing of his accoutrement, off we go for some quenching of our wanderlust and also so that he can show me all I need to know to survive. It's like I have amnesia at this point and forgotten everything i ever knew, I cannot fend for myself.

Talk about a fragile bambi.

Awww, he missed me! I get all the hearts. He actively tries to get me to come back on a specific server that I ain't ever touching again not even with a 10 foot pole but he knows i'm stubborn as hell and will never go back. Thanks for trying, though!

tatkvWb.png

Certain things I haven't missed at all :(  *ded chickins*

wuyndvH.png

That's something new I'll have to look into  *smug face*

He fed me mushrooms without my permission. This is illegal, right?

Vz75M2t.png

Don't be sad, my sweet friend, I shall be back for more fun adventures!

MWbP1XK.png

... to be continued

<3

• Haha 1
  • Beans 3

Welcome back, Baroness. Amazing screenshots, as always. :)

• Thanks 1

IMT!!!!! 

I absolutely cannot wait to play with you again! 

<3

Edited by Baroness