Tyler Tee H C

So who's up for a ...

STEAKOUT??????

Have found a Locked Bunker, and I wanna either be waiting with a 40 + Squaud to greet them when they Log in and go doing the Loot Scoot.

Or.. Just break the door open if possible ? Sledgehammer or Firemans Axe ??

If you up for a virtual Steakout on a hi ish Pop server and a side mission and a meet up let me know and I will tell you where and what Server.

A Door that says Locked must be a Lockpicked Locked Door ??? As all over perma locked rooms dont say locked so guessing this is someones Lil Base Camp and it's in a good lil Goldmine area. Ideal for building up excess loot and locking it up after Loot Scoots.

So what you saying guys ???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

STEAKOUT??????

Have found a Locked Bunker, and I wanna either be waiting with a 40 + Squaud to greet them when they Log in and go doing the Loot Scoot.

Or.. Just break the door open if possible ? Sledgehammer or Firemans Axe ??

If you up for a virtual Steakout on a hi ish Pop server and a side mission and a meet up let me know and I will tell you where and what Server.

A Door that says Locked must be a Lockpicked Locked Door ??? As all over perma locked rooms dont say locked so guessing this is someones Lil Base Camp and it's in a good lil Goldmine area. Ideal for building up excess loot and locking it up after Loot Scoots.

So what you saying guys ???

You cannot break a door down with anything unfortunately. Is it the military barracks with multiple rooms and a bathroom you speak of that are locked? I would suggest doing a 360 on the building and see what you can see through the windows if you can before committing to a stakeout, I've done and seen it done after looting where they lock the door or doors to just not let anyone else loot it or access the building after them. Would be cool if it was a loot base though, could be fun. 

• Like 1

Someone probably locked it with a lock pick, I go round locking everything at high gear locations.

In my defence I only do it to piss off server hoppers who may not have a pick themselves, do you know what server?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Turdstick said:

Someone probably locked it with a lock pick, I go round locking everything at high gear locations.

In my defence I only do it to piss off server hoppers who may not have a pick themselves, do you know what server?

Lol talk about petty... Smfh

• Haha 1

Was in Tisy next to camo building it was a small bunker on the side that had a stairwell going down into a PA studio. I managed to get in there last night and found nothing after staking it out for 4 hours lol. Thanks to a invisible friend who came and helped me the. Disappeared into the night.

For me it was the most fun I have had in DayZ in a while. Was so immersed in what was behind that door I literally scoped it for 4 hours hoping someone would log in and pop out. But no we had to crash the party to find nothing at all. 

Edited by Tyler Tee H C
Typo
  • Like 1