Shadow Zlade11

Crosshair completely unaligned with gun

Question

When I press rb to zoom and use my guns sights, it's completely off of where my cross hair was. It's even worse if I have my 3rd person camera angle switched to the left side. It's making any firefights extremely difficult sense the crosshairs are practically useless. It's seriously ridiculous is there any quick fix? Please help it's making the game practically unplayable 

6 answers to this question

On 10/13/2018 at 12:33 PM, Shadow Zlade11 said:

When I press rb to zoom and use my guns sights, it's completely off of where my cross hair was. It's even worse if I have my 3rd person camera angle switched to the left side. It's making any firefights extremely difficult sense the crosshairs are practically useless. It's seriously ridiculous is there any quick fix? Please help it's making the game practically unplayable 

I personally use FPP to avoid this, sure it gives you slightly less vision but in wooded areas you win over TPPers, there isn't a fix got misalign I don't think but I'm mainly a FPP dude and tryna hipfire in TPP makes your bullets miss target even at 1m away (happened about an hour ago) hipfire while FPP seems lined up so personally I'd say use FPP unless clearing a building then TPP corners and FPP push

On 19.10.2018 at 11:15 PM, Man Parts 241 said:

Dont go prone with gun in hand is all I'm saying.

yes this messes things up quite a bit but what I've noticed too if you place your crosshair (little dot) on to something and you then ads the crosshair is way off where it initially was. even more when you go to your scope.

This issue is known and we are looking into it.

Hay. I figured out a fix for this. 

Aim at your feet then pull your left trigger for one second. it doesn't zero it perfect but it gets you real close.

GrnViper out~