SirRoberts

People not fully formed

Anyone else having this problem? I’m coming across people and instead of them being a full character, they’re basically a little ball of death? Just a spherical glitchy mess? 

• Confused 1

It's an exploit, there hit box is still "in character" I ran into a half a dozen already. Not sure if someone reported it I know I didn't. Seems like everyone on these forums argue because people reported bugs weeks ago and things still are not fixed. Best way to avoid these guys who are doing it, is keep your eyes peeled for that torso moving around. 

Edited by Butchie's
  • Thanks 1

Yeah happened to my buddy a week or two ago, looked creepy as hell . I reported it but I'd advise taking the time to report it also , the link to the bug reporting site is in the forums main menu. The more reports a bug gets the with more details the easier it should be for devs to replicate it, fix it & know how prevalent it is. 

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Butchie's said:

It's an exploit, there hit box is still "in character" I ran into a half a dozen already. Not sure if someone reported it I know I didn't. Seems like everyone on these forums argue because people reported bugs weeks ago and things still are not fixed. Best way to avoid these guys who are doing it, is keep your eyes peeled for that torso moving around. 

Ah, so you think it’s intentional? 

Interesting. I was under the assumption it was just a bug 

... That sounds absolutely terrifying! I haven't come across this yet and I certainly hope not to. Anyone have a screenshot of this? I just peeked around and can't find anything.

Edited by Molecular Drift 1.0
Can't spell...

Think I've got a video of it I'll upload it tomorrow. It's pretty gross. Legs are tucked up Into body and arms and head are folded in so the torso with weapons on back or in hand is visible. Looks like some kind of flesh droid floating about. My trend who had the but wasn't exploiting but he may have accidentally created it somehow, on his screen he looked completely fine but on mine his model was all kinds of messed up lol

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

... That sounds absolutely terrifying! I haven't come across this yet and I certainly hope not to. Anyone have a screenshot of this? I just peeked around and can't find anything.

Here you go:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/nayte/screenshot/10584388

It’s giving us a thumbs up...hehe. Guy told us there’s another step to the glitch, where you can turn into a mini character.

I’ve ran across a group doing the torso glitch. Ran to cover, as I expected to get lit up, though they took off as well.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nayte said:

Here you go:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/nayte/screenshot/10584388

It’s giving us a thumbs up...hehe. Guy told us there’s another step to the glitch, where you can turn into a mini character.

I’ve ran across a group doing the torso glitch. Ran to cover, as I expected to get lit up, though they took off as well.

Completely freakish... Thank you for sharing, it's good to know what other monstrosities lurk within Chernarus!

3 minutes ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

Completely freakish... Thank you for sharing, it's good to know what other monstrosities lurk within Chernarus!

Oh yeah, the infected are certainly not the only trouble.

• Like 1

I heard something about this asswell supposed to be a glitch while using a bandage or something havent been able to reproduce tough

20 hours ago, olmo said:

I heard something about this asswell supposed to be a glitch while using a bandage or something havent been able to reproduce tough

yes your right. im not sure these things are ment to be said but knowing makes it easier to fix right?

crouch. start to bandage. let go of right trigger and pull left trigger then spin to the right

Edited by el_nicho
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, el_nicho said:

yes your right. im not sure these things are ment to be said but knowing makes it easier to fix right?

crouch. start to bandage. let go of right trigger and pull left trigger then spin to the right

Oh god. I didn’t mind dying to this as I thought it was a glitch. Now I know it’s an exploit that’s annoying.

who would purposely do this?!? 

• Thanks 1

Guys, it is a known bug and the fix is not easy. Patience, please :).

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SirRoberts said:

who would purposely do this?!? 

A long as there’s been online gaming certain types of people will find exploits to gain an unfair advantage over others.

I guess it’s.. fun to those mindsets...

• Sad 1