Question

I get home from work, try play, try join the same server 3 times but keeps acting like it's loading then says I was kicked from the game, now locked in database? I thought this ish was fixed? I've only got an hour to play, this is getting ridiculous. This is taking the piss now.

Edited by CarlTheGooner

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, CarlTheGooner said:

I get home from work, try play, try join the same server 3 times but keeps acting like it's loading then says I was kicked from the game, now locked in database? I thought this ish was fixed? I've only got an hour to play, this is getting ridiculous. This is taking the piss now.

I have noticed this too. Idk why it happens, but I wont play for 24 hours and I'm locked I'm database. Maybe its residual from the day before? Idk

I found a quick fix don't necessarily know if it works for everybody but when you're trying to load into a server just cut the whole game off like dashboard and quit out of the game and then go back into the game and it should have your player unlocked from the database

5 hours ago, Theguywhosbeard said:

I found a quick fix don't necessarily know if it works for everybody but when you're trying to load into a server just cut the whole game off like dashboard and quit out of the game and then go back into the game and it should have your player unlocked from the database

I found it stops counting down and throws you in if you select a different server location like instead of US go to SG or RU and it should work. Never been locked except for a few minutes