THYERS

Hints & Tips

Hey guys,

so I have been playing DayZ XBOX since release day and have come across most of the glitches experienced in the game thus far (Some are not glitches.).  I will be streaming via twitch for most of the day and will be happy to offer any help or advice to anyone who wants to watch and ask questions.

So feel free to pop along and watch how I manage my inventory, ammo, guns, food and so forth.  You can find me on http://www.twitch.tv/THYER5 and I am LIVE now, feel free to hit follow as I am streaming often on the game.

Stream is offline for the time being, I will be back on around 19:00 GMT for anyone who wants some help, advice etc

Hey guys just a quick FYI, the stream is back on and I am available for questions :)

You're the MVP. Appreciate folks like you keeping the newer guys involved. First week it came out I could have used your help the learning curve is steeper then most games. They could update their wiki would probably help

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chris Burton said:

You're the MVP. Appreciate folks like you keeping the newer guys involved. First week it came out I could have used your help the learning curve is steeper then most games. They could update their wiki would probably help

Thanks!  I had a similar experience when I started.  The wiki is independent from the game I believe and I have found other game users a good source of info. Will be back on stream soon, anyone need and hints feel free to join me :)