Jake Blake

Been unable to play for 5 days

Question

Sent several emails and it received several back but to no success. Still locked in database. What in the heck is going on? Why am I not getting a solid answer or my character unlocked? I paid just like the rest of us.

7 answers to this question

We are in the process of testing new fixes to resolve the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to set all affected players free as soon as possible.

7 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

We are in the process of testing new fixes to resolve the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to set all affected players free as soon as possible.

You guys have already unlocked me once. I don't see why you can't do it again. Honestly I've been emailing and trying to communicate with the dev team with little to no communication back. If I need to post my gamertag in here let me know. I would really love to play that game today

You are not the only one affected, we are getting swarmed with this kind of requests. So we have to find a general solution for this problem.

I found a quick fix don't necessarily know if it works for everybody but when you're trying to load into a server just cut the whole game off like dashboard and quit out of the game and then go back into the game and it should have your player unlocked from the database