Sign in to follow this  
Man Parts 241

Which ARs and attachments have you found?

Title.

I've only found the AK, M4, PSO, acog, and the m something scope, east suppressor, and whatever comes on the weapon. My heli RNG is trash lol

Iv found m68? Idk if thats correct but close, its glitchy to use. Iv also found PSO, ACOG, a red dot forgot name it might be the one thats blank right now and M4 carry handle. Somtimes stuff is just crazy with spawns. You may see a ton somtimes and noe forever. For example right now I cant find a spare clip for my pistol, a P9-09 or whatever it called. I keep findind the other two type lol though. Im also having trouble with finding 9 mm ammo.

Finally found the USG and MP5. I know they're not ARs, but hey I finally found them lol.

Come to find that "Pristine" nameless item is a laser for the AK.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:35 PM, KingofPingBong said:

Iv found m68? Idk if thats correct but close, its glitchy to use. Iv also found PSO, ACOG, a red dot forgot name it might be the one thats blank right now and M4 carry handle. Somtimes stuff is just crazy with spawns. You may see a ton somtimes and noe forever. For example right now I cant find a spare clip for my pistol, a P9-09 or whatever it called. I keep findind the other two type lol though. Im also having trouble with finding 9 mm ammo.

Still haven't seen that pistol. Mags for dayz.

On 9/17/2018 at 9:32 PM, Man Parts 241 said:

Title.

I've only found the AK, M4, PSO, acog, and the m something scope, east suppressor, and whatever comes on the weapon. My heli RNG is trash lol

At least you've found a heli.

I've only found a glitched crash site with smoke but no heli... :(

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

At least you've found a heli.

I've only found a glitched crash site with smoke but no heli... :(

That's like 90% of my heli spawns lol.

Theres only the acog, and m68 for m4. The improvised suppressor works for alot of guns. Theres east suppressor, red dot sight, and pso 1 for akm. Theres pistol suppressors for pistols and SMGs. Psu sight for mosin. Also theres mags for all of the guns in game except the bolt action and single shot.

Edited by nhow7108
  • Like 1

Also the pso 1 works on the svd. Acog and m68 works on the ump 45, m68 on the mp5 too.

Edited by nhow7108
  • Like 1