3. Mr Cecere Xbox one 

• Like 1

1. Yes.

2. Food, water, compass, ammo.

3. Every NL servers.

gamertag - Rangerwolfe 

Edited by QuintonShaw
  • Like 1

1. Are you always losing items from your inventory upon relog? No, just after patch this morning.:(

2. What's the name of the server you are logging into (if multiple servers, pick exact names)? Lowest population US Servers

3. What's your character name (displayed in the upper right corner of the main menu)? THE GRLNGO (yes the i is an L)

was super bummed just just made it to airfield for the first time got looted up with everything server crashed joined back in and my entire inventory was gone and died shortly after because of no water. I know it’s in game preview so I’m not mad but it does make it harder to continue to play.

• Like 1

I play on the u.s. servers I jump around a lot so I'm not really sure which servers specifically but about 2 to 5 minutes into a new server my inventory bugs out I can't select items all I can do is hit LT and RT to change containers but unable to select specific items to use or drop or even micromanage 

• Like 1

1. Yes

2. All the NL, US, and RU.

3. S734RNS 

This occurred at around 10:30 am est.

Edited by GT S734RNS
To specific with the time of occurrence.
  • Like 1

I’ve lost everything and my character despawned for some reason. Server crashed and i was fresh spawn for some reason. Every server i tried.

XxSlaavoxX

1 lost all items in my inventory expect my clothes backpack and gun. 2 US and NL severs don’t know the numbers I choose them at random. 3 xXELITEXR3DN3CK 

Edited by Levi McKinney
Wrong info

All NL servers multiple times 

Fully decked assault rifles 

Two Alice backpacks full of food supplies ammo

Almost made it to night i think nearly dead now with just a mp5 and axe to my name

Ragingbull64

Edited by Ragingbull64

Items disappearing on every server, I tried them all.

and now no servers at all, can’t join.

After the update i logged in an everythin was fine i the got kicked from a server went back in an whole inventory gone besides eqipment 

random servers i was joining 

skunkyhd

I know the servers were taken offline to address the problem, but here's the info anyway.

1) Yes, every log in to any server after the update, even when logging into a previously played server.

ETA: Only stored inventory items were removed from bags and pockets. Items held in hands and equipped items such as a firearm, melee weapon, backpack and clothing remained. 

2) All servers tested, over a dozen between US, RU, NL, and SG. 

3) Wargiver

Edited by JayVanH
Additional information and details

It was about 4 am EST when things started getting wacky. Several US servers kept losing connection after 2 minutes in. At first i noticed my handmade silencers we multiplying my gun then started not being able to reload or fire wouldnt add or take off clip. Then it disconnected again came back to lose my m4 and silencers also one loot small box full of clips. I gave it a break hoping more wouldnt be lost. Came back a few hours later i lost all bandages food etc almost died. Found a small town ate and drank found a guy who must have had same issues as his stuff was thrown around him. Lucky for me he had a decent gun and ammo so im right at the same place pretty much i logged off hoping the issues stop only to have no servers. All servers were Americas the name on corner is Carnaea played for 8 hours yesterday straight no issues besides a bug here or there with zombies. Great game so far hope to play soon. 

Btw ive looked is there netting in the game yet or am I just bad? Burlap ive seen can we make guillie suits or not yet?

Edited by Chris Burton

Yes mostly NL server's end three numbers 406, 463 maybe one in SG 506 Sm3v1066 not really worried about the stuff fun to get it again with friends ? loving the game so far though 

Edited by Dave Cullinane