Man Parts 241

Can't drink water from natural sources.

I thought you could just drink from ponds, rivers, etc. with your bare hands? My first death was due to starvation and dehydration. Looks like this one will be the same.

16 minutes ago, Nano Ninja said:

I thought you could just drink from ponds, rivers, etc. with your bare hands? My first death was due to starvation and dehydration. Looks like this one will be the same.

Hey @Nano Ninja

Unfortunately at the moment this feature isn't in the game at the moment... However there are plenty of wells around to keep you alive i cant say i've had an issue with dying of hydration in a long time.. Part of learning the map and game i guess I would recommend searching for a interactive map online which will help you....

PS. I'm not trying to be blunt, just trying to help :)

AJ

You have to crouch down if youre in a river/pond/stream and look at the water. Your bacteria levels will raise up but it never seems to be a threat as even drinking full bottles filled from ponds or streams doesnt raise bacteria to yellow or red. The only place you cant drink from is the coastal ocean because its saltwater.

12 hours ago, II AJEARLEY II said:

Hey @Nano Ninja

Unfortunately at the moment this feature isn't in the game at the moment... However there are plenty of wells around to keep you alive i cant say i've had an issue with dying of hydration in a long time.. Part of learning the map and game i guess I would recommend searching for a interactive map online which will help you....

PS. I'm not trying to be blunt, just trying to help :)

AJ

It's not in the game yet?

I have drank from a pond. Nothing in hand. Crouched over the water and took a sip

3 hours ago, TangoEckhoXBL said:

It's not in the game yet?

I have drank from a pond. Nothing in hand. Crouched over the water and took a sip

I've seen people do it in-game too. I just couldn't do it. AJ has no idea...

Drinking from ponds and creeks is in the game because I do it constantly also that's where I fill my canteens and water bottles