Sign in to follow this  
Old Man River

Alpha BIts - my journey through Alpha

Some footage captured from .44 through .60.  What does it have?  well, spider zombies, loot splosions, infinite backpacks, unicorn mosins, booby traps, flying zombies,  birds in the air, the old NEAF, and much, much more.

Edited by Old Man River

Really enjoyed that Cowboy, looking forward to checking out more of your vids! PS that guys evil laugh at 8:34 when he murdered your buddy had me in stitches :D PPS nice choice of music

Edited by Jock McScottish

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BR_ASGARD
      Hello, 
      If you want to join us to PVP on the airfield is the moment !!
      Dedicated servers are now available in experimental and official !!
      DISCORD : https://discord.gg/U5Df2eU

Server name : DM PVP Airfield-Prison - LeaderBoard | Black-Raven.fr
      Rules : No Rules
      - Kill Streak
      - Leaderbord : https://black-raven.fr/dayz
      - Fun Gear
      EU-1

EU-2

You spawn with full stuff in airfield and go fight !
      Have a good day ?
    • By GrossKopfZed
      The Killin Zedz community, which was formed in early 2013, has returned to run a DayZ SA Experimental 0.63 server! Over the years, we've had servers for DayZ mod as well as it's offspring (Epoch mod for example). We expanded into Arma 3 mods as well, but the community was shut down earlier this year due to a lack of anything new to play and boredom.
      Now that the 0.63 experimental files are out, we've got our own server up and running again. 
      Features include:
      Custom coastal spawns Starting loadout - A wider variety of clothing options with a chance of some small items 3PP view with weapon cursor Accelerated time (24 hours passes during a 4 hours server cycle) Four hour server restarts Located in New York City (East coast USA) There's no application process. Just join our Discord server at http://Discord.me/BigHead and join us on the game server. You can even join the Discord server through your browser, without downloading and installing the Discord software!
      Here's our server info:

• By TheYetiBum
      So after a visit up north to the Northwest airfield I lost two friends with two SVDs but managed to rack up 6  Kills against players logging in inside the ATC And industrial tower in irdee to snipe at other players or server hop for loot. 
      i don't usually KOS but if a couple of guys are in full camo sporting SVDs and ARs with scopes ontop of a vantage point I'm gonna fulfill there wishes of combat. 
      Thankyou random four and two man squad for the gift of two fresh SVDs for my friends when I next meet them on the coast, the fights were fun and I nearly died a few times but sitting up on vantage points and server hopping all day apparently isn't that good for target practise.