So I just found out about this game last week, and decided to get it this morning. I set up my steam, paYed for the game just to find out it does not work on imac. Disappointed to say the less

Contact Steam, they should refund the money for you.

• Beans 1

Gaming on iMac, really? Is it even capable of handling games? I've heard that Mac's do not upgrade their HW/Products for years and still is like 3 times more expensive compared to regular PC ( custom build ) of same or better performance.
If you have Mac, i hope you understood that Mac is for work, not for gaming? Mac starts to support more and more games, but still Hardware-Wise is very bad choice. Anyway if you can afford Mac for such poor performance/price ratio i think you can get an separate gaming PC.

Edited by exacomvm
  • Beans 1

Open Steam; Help; Steam Support; DayZ; It's not what I expected; I'd like to request a refund. and follow it from there.

I know they are for work and that is what it is used for. But it is all I have and wanted to give it a try

15 hours ago, cfrazier25 said:

I know they are for work and that is what it is used for. But it is all I have and wanted to give it a try

PC and Mac user here. 

I know how you feel, sorry it didn't work for you. :(

You can try using bootcamp and see if it works, but then you still have to buy windows os. But I'm not sure if iMac can handle gaming, I used to play on an old Mac Pro and it worked fine for me.