Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now
The ideal place to post bugs is:
Please make sure they are listed to the DayZ project. Feature requests can also be made through this system.
Client Files: Link
Server Files: Link
Mission File: Link
* [Prerequisites] - Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86Link, X64Link)
* [Prerequisites] - Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (Link)
* [Prerequisites] - Battleye Filters must be updated manually by server admins. (Link)
* [server-Admins] - You must install 2015 Redistributable for the new hive.dll changes.
* [server-Admins] - You must updated your mission file.
Please Note: I can only access the forums from my home PC ill try and keep updated but i wont always be able to reply to messages.
Hello all,I wanted to make a post about my dayZ vanilla server.I am looking for new players/any players to come and join.Me and fellow people from my previous community are working on a great project to help intense and help new players to the dayZ experience.My previous server had to get shut down due to a certain circumstance but I have decided to bring it back up and hopefully get the community to what I had worked really hard on back.My intentions are to get another true vanilla style server up in the ranks and have various options for players.I hope to see you guys there! ThankYou!
Name-DAYZ USONIA 1.8.7 Vanilla DayZ Mod - (VETERAN)[3DP:ON|CH:OFF]
Hosted in Miami
Vehicles 55-60(Default Value)
SIDE CHAT:ENABLED(To help new players/better communication)