Sign in to follow this  
Sqeezorz

1pp to 1pp/3pp switch Server Option.

1pp and 1pp / 3pp server have a separate charhive if I'm right. Or is it possible to set a server from 1pp to 1pp / 3pp?

If not, it would be a good option for "normal private servers" for certain events to switch the server from 3pp to the fair 1pp. what do you all mean ? 

Switchoption change (3to1 or 1to3pp)  with every Restart possible.

i don't think it should be possible for public hive servers. i actually like being able to go on a 3pp server for recreation, but keep my 1pp character at the same time.

when switching between 1pp and 3pp becomes possible for public hive servers it would, either mean, that both would have to share one character, or result in a total mess because there would be 2 hives and you couldn't tell what server uses which one. 

But in case you are suggesting this for private shard servers, i'm all for it, in case this isn't the way it is right now.

• Thanks 1

yes I wrote it wrong: the option should only be available for "private shard servers".

You can do it on private servers now but you have to manually switch it at restarts. Not sure if it would be possible to have the server automatically switch every restart as that would require 2 startup scripts and it would have  to know to alternate them. Dunno if that would be possible.