Kostas TheLegend

How do i get unstuck?

2 hours ago, Kostas TheLegend said:

After i logged out of the game and tried to log in the next day i was stuck inside a building, how do i get out?

. Baty Alquawen - Teleport Manager - Able to teleport players who are stuck in stones or buildings. Just send her a PM. :)   

• Haha 1

Used to be able to remove a particular PBO file from DayZ folder that would take the buildings away.

You could log in, quickly move to freedom and then logout before the server kicks you for not having the PBO file. Then put the file back in and reload the game and login and voila, you've escaped.

Not sure if it can still be done though or what file it was anymore, that would take some searching.

13 hours ago, Richard III in Leicester said:

Used to be able to remove a particular PBO file from DayZ folder that would take the buildings away.

You could log in, quickly move to freedom and then logout before the server kicks you for not having the PBO file. Then put the file back in and reload the game and login and voila, you've escaped.

Not sure if it can still be done though or what file it was anymore, that would take some searching.

Editing PBO files is something that is frowned upon and is considered cheating. It would've been a great way to edit textures, or do exactly what you said, but some players removed their PBO files to shoot through walls and see other players through the buildings.

On 11/23/2017 at 2:33 PM, Richard III in Leicester said:

That is a good way to get yourself Global Banned.

https://feedback.bistudio.com

It is on Bohemia interactive studio website as a way to get out from under a building, so.... Not being cocky, I'm only reiterating what BI has been telling people for years.

(didn't post the actual direct link to the article, incase it caused trouble)

Edited by Richard III in Leicester