irapedurbase

Way to Ruin Official

Not only did you guys remove my server with all my loot on it without any warning you also removed the only server that was fun to PVP on official server and moved it to community how does this even make any sense while the population here is dropping by the day. I had a year of loot gathered on the server you removed a lot of hours and hard work poof gone out of all the servers you could pf removed you had to remove mine lol what a bunch of tards!!!!

Edited by Murder239

1 hour ago, Murder239 said:

Not only did you guys remove my server with all my loot on it without any warning you also removed the only server that was fun to PVP on official server and moved it to community how does this even make any sense while the population here is dropping by the day. I had a year of loot gathered on the server you removed a lot of hours and hard work poof gone out of all the servers you could pf removed you had to remove mine lol what a bunch of tards!!!!

Don't get attached to your gear when the game is still alpha. You would have lost that stuff anyway because of an eventual wipe or certainly when beta hits stable.

How do you get a year of loot when the game was wiped clear with 0.62?

Either way what server, name, IP etc... Not much they can do with "my server"....

I did not loot for a year i had a years worth of looted gear you misunderstood me or maybe i typed it wrong who knows and i understand the alpha part of the game but  on the other hand you can not blame me for being a little bit pissed out of all the servers they had yo take down the server all my shit was on "WA 2-18" im just mad cause it was that one lol.

Edited by Murder239

1 hour ago, Murder239 said:

I did not loot for a year i had a years worth of looted gear you misunderstood me or maybe i typed it wrong who knows and i understand the alpha part of the game but  on the other hand you can not blame me for being a little bit pissed out of all the servers they had yo take down the server all my shit was on "WA 2-18" im just mad cause it was that one lol.

All good dude, bugs can drive anyone crazy :)

Just wanted to drag some more info out in case there was something wrong with an official making it show up as un-official.

On 10/17/2017 at 2:56 PM, Dancing.Russian.Man said:

Which server(s) are you talking about, exactly?

WA 2-18