Sign in to follow this  
Jock McScottish

Anyone left who likes jogging instead of sprinting?

bicycles DEFINITELY...  most DayZ Mod players didn't touch them, but just a few bush afficionados were in the KNOW... THAT is a silent rapid all-terrain vehicle easy to maintain and simple to hide. You'd have to be a crazy no-hoper to swap your good fast pedal-bike for any super-inefficient  armored Humvee etc

I like the idea of slowing it down, not only for technical reasons w/desync but also makes it more a hunter - stealthy player and let those in town run around hip firing players. I dont expect that vanilla will have many hip firing auto rifles out in the open firing off shots because their stamina will run out eventually. This gives them away to snipers, etc..

Current system is so desync'y it allows for the player to warp around like a fish in a bowl without being hit.

Now in this video? i have seen it multi times. Explain how the video, viewer was able to FOV zoom all the way in like that? because to me its an exploit or is it? I never used it if it was a feature in dayz sa.

Just asking now because many other videos show this type of zooming in from that distance.

5.31ish

Edited by sneakydude