goldglove123

Dayz SA "Connection with host has been lost"

So i've been having this issue for around 2 days now, and before those 2 days I had no problems at all, i've tried it on multiple servers and the results are the same, first I connect to a server, then I have like a minute or so playtime and after that minute it says: No message received for 10 seconds, and then I get kicked out of the server saying: Connection with host has been lost, someone has the same problem? Or better, a solution? (I've tried reinstalling DayZ, verifying integrity of game files, I've disabled my Firewall and anti-virus, and I've reinstalled BattleEye, please can someone help?

Standard dayz troubleshooting step not mentioned: Make a backup of and delete your config files. The default location is C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\DayZ. These files are not touched when you reinstall the game.

Edited by mithrawndo
Additions
  • Like 1

What I'll typically do is rename the folder from dayz to dayz_old. It'll build new config files on next start.

• Like 1

Few people reported the same problem, we are investigating this issue.

I hope it will be fixed asap :/

On 29.6.2017 at 2:50 PM, goldglove123 said:

So i've been having this issue for around 2 days now, and before those 2 days I had no problems at all, i've tried it on multiple servers and the results are the same, first I connect to a server, then I have like a minute or so playtime and after that minute it says: No message received for 10 seconds, and then I get kicked out of the server saying: Connection with host has been lost, someone has the same problem? Or better, a solution? (I've tried reinstalling DayZ, verifying integrity of game files, I've disabled my Firewall and anti-virus, and I've reinstalled BattleEye, please can someone help?

Hmm.

Interesting. I had exactly that yesterday, but I did not think about it since the first time it happened with me. I show my experience.

After about 60 minutes. Playtime short desynchs (reciving ... in inventory). Then a short time later ~ 1-2min. "No connection to server blabla seconds" thr same textwindow after kick.

I wait 10 seconds an reconnect and incoming at the same point before kick. After few minutes playtime (all work fine, no laag, no desynch) i become a new Kick... and the message "you kicking by BattleEye".

Ö_Ö <--- my face to saw the message.

No bad thinking, wait short time and reconnect to the same Server....never problems... i play sure 1-2 houres without one little desnych or laag.

I thought my two teens have sent again with youtube the Internet line to hell ground.... but it was not so because they looked TV....