fetito666

New player here

Hello! I am new to DayZ. Someone could please recommend me some relevant websites and YouTube-channels?

Thank you!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, fetito666 said:

Hello! I am new to DayZ. Someone could please recommend me some relevant websites and YouTube-channels?

Thank you!

So that you can get good answers here, I give you the advice: what do you want to know from DayZ ... there is so much in the net of it .. from "AAA contributions" to "deep brown pants garbage". Ask a precise question and I'm sure you'll get the answer to it ... as text or link.

• Like 1

For videos on how to play and different elements of gameplay there are a number of channels out there. Search on WOBO Dayz for useful tips and info about the game dynamics and how they have changed over time. A couple streamers that I watch on Youtube with recent content:

DeadlySlob (Often with AcesFury(?), M1nder, RunningManZ. There is an Aussie that's a fair bit of fun watching going by FubarBundy which can be a lot of fun to watch for a bit of creative banditry.

Also consider following players on Twitch. There are a few good ones without a ridiculous number of followers so you can actually ask the occasional question and get a meaningful answer, and just generally watch how they play the game. Some switch between banditry, maybe some survival play, role playing, etc.  Streamers on Twitch that I follow include RunningManZ, and 5moke when I can catch them from here, but check who's on around your timezone and pay them a visit for an hour or so. Some are a blast to watch online, one of my old favourites that I just saw getting back into the game was Mr. Moon. He was on the other day with another streamer who's name escapes me and I just about dropped my tablet laughing watching their antics trying to make their way up to NW Airfield in a V3S.

• Like 1