Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.140099

53 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

Looks like I have a sidequest.  Gonna try my best to get cholera, but first I have to lose a little health.  Any suggestions for melee weapons to test out on the wolves???

Ice axe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Looks like I have a sidequest.  Gonna try my best to get cholera, but first I have to lose a little health.  Any suggestions for melee weapons to test out on the wolves???

Has anyone tried a spear on them?

I had a bit of an interesting night, to say the least.

Logged in near Grishino to check on a stuck V3s, chased some deer north with no success, and decided to loot NWAF for a NATO suppressor.  Saw a player entering the southeastern most barracks, and approached to say hello and determine his demeanor.

He drove us up to Bash, so he could spam apples; inland; cringe.

11B725C3EF6D9B32E92623579009C4245C4B524E

Next, we went up to Tisy

After I became fully aware of the practices of my new acquaintance, I decided to bargain with him and his group for some honest work.

A couple other things may have transpired, though concrete verification is unavailable.  I have seen no technical problems, having aggressively poked the bear myself; no pun intended.

• Like 1

On a lighter note, @LordBlackwolf, I did get pretty royally messed up by wolves. Tried to get cholera by drinking 5 leather water pouches of pond water after my wolf battles; no cholera.
 @-Gews- oughtta see this as well.  I got some good melee science done.

Pardon the fragmented editing, I only cut out the BS in between attempts.  All attempts were made consecutively, with nothing but skinning each wolf in-between.

• Like 3

Try the hatchet. It's my favorite melee weapon in the game. Has the same reach as an axe, same damage as the splitting axe, and swings faster with a 1-handed chop. The only downside is that it has to be kept in inventory, won't go on back. A real bugger when doing rounds looting you have to ensure you have space reserved and be cautious when swapping weapons. I typically lose at least one per character. :) Fire axe is king for damage, but based on speed & damage, the hatchet is a close second.

• Like 1

We have a new update today! :)

• Like 1