Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.140009

Hello guys, we will start some internal testing on a Experimental server at 2pm CEST and we will be happy if you can help us fill up a server. I will send you IP later.

I just want to inform you earlier because of downloading Experimental branch from Steam.

EDIT: Here is IP: 188.138.40.105:2302

• Like 4

sfiLB9q.jpg

My first crash since 0.62. started. x64.exe. If you don't count the crash that happens every time you exit the game with 64bit version. I was running in the rain. Game was very stuttery from the start. Just few minutes ago on that test server from Baty's post.

edit. ah it wasn't x64 this time.

Edited by Seitan

Having like 300-400 ping and the game was absolutely playable for me. A few occasional rubber bands when climbing ladders or walking around objects but it was nice. Started at Severograd with not much. Met two random guys sitting on the road next to a fire place to dry up after the rain storm. Shared some loot with them and headed to kamensk mil base to gear up.

Heard baty on the radio, said hi and found a V3S at the mil base, took it back to severograd where i spent most of my time keeping myself warm from the constant rain. Realized baty posted a pic of where they were (somewhere west of berezino i think) and started my trip but server ended xd.

DmigEmA.jpg

rm6jVYK.jpg

4cyYDcF.jpg

Accidentally stood ontop of the fire for too long whilst sorting my inventory xd

h54PZzH.jpg

KNHjeqj.jpg