Sign in to follow this  
GenesisHater

[Br.Fo] Clan Server

Hello!

So i wanted to join the clan server from [Br.Fo] to raid their base. But the ADmin is keep kicking me. ( IP : 173.199.67.94:2302 )

How can i report the server? Do i just have to send an email to all the providers from dayz?

Why do you complain about others?
They paid for this server, you did not.
Why should you enter it free of charge, if you did not pay?
Buy yourself a server, and play.

If it's a public server, chances are the server admin is in the wrong. When you pay for a public server, you are supposed to follow the rules laid out by DayZ regarding public server hosting. If you pay for a public server, you should know and follow the public server rules. It is very difficult to warrant kicking or banning someone off a public server, and a player wanting to raid your base is not a good reason to kick people.  If you are hosting a private server, then you can feel free to boot indiscriminately or password the server. 

• Several BEC/Rcon functions are restricted on Public Hive servers ◦ Whitelist ◦ Ban ◦ Kick ◦ Autokick ◦ Slot reserve

• You may not perform the following actions on your server

◦ Restart server to farm loot

◦ Restart server to protect your character integrity after dying

◦ Restart server more than 5 times per day ◦

Set automatic server restart in your GSP (game server provider) control panel below or above 12 hours ◦

Kick/Ban players without just cause ◦

Use Admin Logs for any purpose other than server tracking exploiters/cheaters ◦

Lock/Password the server

◦ Install any 3rd party tools, modifications, or applications (aside from BEC – At this time)

◦ Use any unapproved monetization (f.e. sell in-game items or a location of a base)

Also, the rules you linked to are for the forums, and not in game. 

First sticky in this Area:

;-)  all included.