Shardge1

The server file is cracked!

I am a player from China, I recently discovered that some people improper means to obtain the 0.61 server-side file data and secretly assumed that the server. And modified the game archive. So that any player into the server will have a perfect archive. I hope you can solve the next. He used this means to carry out illegal profits!

Even though your intentions seem good, in the future you should provide any cheat related info in a private message to the moderators here.

Try messaging @Baty Alquawen she's in charge of Community Support here.

That the server files are obtained and/or game files is not a secret, the source files of 0.42 were leaked a long time ago. I also saw in what I believe was 0.59 or 0.60 a server where you spawned at an edited version of the NWAF with all kinds of buildings from tenament buildings to a school building. You spawned in fully kitted and ready to go and that was literally a deathmatch. It was fun and it was handy to improve your gun gameplay a bit. I'd rather see some of these server than 99 % of the servers where people do nothing than PvP.

The funny thing was, it didn't need a cracked version of the game or what ever. I could use the original game to join the server.