Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Stable Branch 0.61.136821

Is it just me, or are the infected more sensitive and easier to aggro now than on the earlier versions of 0.61 Stable? 
I Have been killed twice allready, and sneaking around that used to worke before, if you kept a sensible distance, no longer work.
They even hear me from outside the house...from quite far away (not just outside the wall, but a bit off in the distance).

I liked the tweak when they match my speeed, but this time they have made it a bit to hard me think...  
I must add, I am not a big fan of melee weapons, as the Zeds tend to come around me... I prefer the brass knucke, and a few punches in the nuggin...

Also, now, if you are real unlucky, a Zed can kill you with one hit! That has never happened to me before... but did tonight...

I think they took it a bit to far this time... I know it is supposed to be tough to survive... but there is a fine balance, and if you tweek it to much, playability suffers.

But hey, we all have different preferences ofcourse... 

It is not you, the Zetas are broken and dayz.exe crash many times in the most timely and so it is impossible to play.