Sign in to follow this  
ShallowTech

Need some answers

So I assume these are either known bugs or I am doing some thing wrong but maybe you guys/girls can help me here.

1. Reloading: When I have extra mags in my inventory I am not able to reload by pressing the "R" key.

2. Repairing: When repairing my plate carrier the pistol that was in my holster disappeared... gone :-( Additionally, when painting a gun with spraypaint the magazine/ammo disappear :-(

Thank you for the info in advance.

1. It's been a while since it's like that. When you have mags or stripper clips/speed loaders, you need to put them in the action bar and press the corresponding number to reload. Pressing "r" now chambers the weapon, and is used with bolt action rifles such as the mosin or the winchester, lever action like the repeater or shotguns.

When you find a weapon like a pistol or an AK with a mag in it, you need to put it in your hands and press "r" once to chamber it, otherwise it will simply "click" when you'll try to fire. You can also do this manually by removing and putting the mag in again.

2. Yes, this a known bug, just like painting a weapon makes you lose the ammo/mag in it. We need to be careful with manipulations until they get fixed.

2 hours ago, ShallowTech said:

So I assume these are either known bugs or I am doing some thing wrong but maybe you guys/girls can help me here.

1. Reloading: When I have extra mags in my inventory I am not able to reload by pressing the "R" key.

2. Repairing: When repairing my plate carrier the pistol that was in my holster disappeared... gone :-( Additionally, when painting a gun with spraypaint the magazine/ammo disappear :-(

Thank you for the info in advance.

Reload button hasn't worked for a while. I just go in my inventory or put them in my hotbar to load my weapons.

The spray paint bug has been around for a couple patches also.

Thank you sir, figured as much but just thought I would ask.

11 minutes ago, ShallowTech said:

Thank you sir, figured as much but just thought I would ask.

If you log back in, chances the mag on the weapon you've just painted will reappear. This was certainly the case with M4s in 0.60....