Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.136642

36 minutes ago, rafaeldbr said:

For this patch today... Any improvement for: 

1)Are the zombies still agro and running for half map ?

Personally I hope that isn't a glitch, but working as intended. There's no reason the Infected should stop chasing you unless they physically cannot anymore. 

• Like 2

Duping was because it didn't kick me 6 minutes early, save my character to the database and server shut down safely. When server is restored, items on the ground should be removed, not persistent.

That's all that happened, it wasn't an intended exploit folks, it is a server response, database save that forced the error.

I know i did it. and reported it to you yesterday.

20 minutes ago, Espa said:

Personally I hope that isn't a glitch, but working as intended. There's no reason the Infected should stop chasing you unless they physically cannot anymore. 

I agree but if you break line of sight for a set length of time they should give up.  I *think* that's still how it works but I haven't specifically tested it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Espa said:

It is working as intended.  Confirmed on the feedback tracker

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T122084

• Like 1

dup post

Edited by Thunkco
duplicate

Weapons are still invisible, had a random player run up and hit me with what i think was a fire axe. It was a little weird because when he was coming up the stairs he was in black t shirt and jeans but after he hit me and we started fighting he was wearing a fire fighter outfit. Like the server updated his appearance. Pretty sure we both died as i got in some good licks too. lol

Weapons are still invisible, had a random player run up and hit me with what i think was a fire axe. It was a little weird because when he was coming up the stairs he was in black t shirt and jeans but after he hit me and we started fighting he was wearing a fire fighter outfit. Like the server updated his appearance. Pretty sure we both died as i got in some good licks too. lol

Steam updates, sits in the background behind the game. No idea it was there, crashes dayz...

and we wonder why we have so many errors too.

Steam updates, sits in the background behind the game. No idea it was there, crashes dayz...