Sign in to follow this  
odin_lowe

Enfusion engine Q&A and Cherno sneak peak

Hi fellas. Haven't seen this posted here before, and saw it on the Devs Twitter feed. Quite an interesting Q&A session.

Also, it seems like Chernogorsk is gonna have another small update. Mostly surrounding the Town hall. Looks pretty nice in my opinion. I don't think this is gonna make it in 0.61 experimental, but we never know. (Haven't been able to test 0.61 yet.)

Stay tuned!

24pe9w2.jpg

Edited by odin_lowe
mistakes

17 minutes ago, HaseDesTodes said:

you obviously missed this:

Yes I did! Updating a thread from August 8 wasn't the greatest idea for making it visible though, thus the reason why many missed it, as we would have seen many asking about the new modifications to Cherno inside the experimental thread. 

The fact that it was omitted in the recent status report showcasing all the new modifications to towns, village or locations around the map might indicate that it's not finished yet. A bit weird non-the-less.

• Like 1

Feel free to merge or delete this thread mods, but the main reason I started it was just to ask/talk/show the modified Cherno.

Thanks for part 1, Fido and gang!

Some decent questions there but I'm glad you plan to do more Q&A as I too hoped for more information/a longer video...

THOSE PEOPLE AT THOSE DESKS ARE MY HEROS!  =0

• Like 1