DannyDog

DayZ Audio Mockups

I recently started a small series of audio mock ups for DayZ and wanted to know what you guys think.

I hope they eventually do an audio make-over of DayZ's ambient sounds because having the right sounds makes for the best immersion.

Edited by DannyDog
added another video
  • Like 4

So much work and so good work and you didn't get any response!? We, as a Dayz community, failed very hard. Do more, do something with zombie sound :)

That was really, really good. I don't know about the technical limitations or the difficulty of coding something like that, but it would be amazing if DayZ sounded like that. Honestly, I would be interested in ANY game that had that great of audio. The only thing I wanted to hear that I didn't, was some infected/zombie sounds, especially during the night time rain. 

On a side note, you should make some DayZ "movies" or lend your services to someone to enhance their audio in their production. That was some cinematic level stuff man, well done!

Edited by JBURNS489

I really enjoyed the raining on the rooftops, provides some awesome ambiance. Squishy footsteps were pretty sweet, i hope this inspires the devs whom are working on the sounds.