Radek (DayZ)

Inadequate server admin FR15

To us it is not important now in a bath we on it or not

We want punishment for the racist

We have video and screens

You have only words

We playing managed to write down and you keeping order on the server isn't present

To write that it is possible and to say lies much and with video of a word not to clean

You have on the server us for you players instead of Russian, Turki My didn't call you on a national sign for us you the manager of the game server.

We want that the racist of the administrator had no server or the racist of the administrator wasn't in dayz

I do believe that banning people for using their native language is racism, and it is also a blacklist-able offense. The ban for spamming yes I agree with, but just for speaking russian is a big no-no. There was a huge thread on it in here before the rollback happened in which Devs specifically said as much.

Ex1le, the ban was not given for purely and only speaking russian, the things which contributed to their ban were in no specific order as follows:

1 - Disconnecting during combat on multiple occasions

2 - Insulting the administrators and their decisions

3 - Speaking russian on chat even after being asked on multiple occasions to only speak in English/French so the majority of players can understand, considering everyone hears it, this rule is very reasonable.

4 - Spamming chat with absolute nonesence

5 - Collecting a large quantity of vehicles and storing them far outside the map bounds, so that the average players has absolutely no way of recovering them

The above ban reasons aswell as a few other minor issues were what lead to their group inevitably being permanently banned from our server. Prior to this we also temp-banned one of their group members so that he could reflect on what he did and then return after the 3day ban to continue playing. But they have gone way too far for our liking and we will keep these bans enforced.

Watch video

there will be as the administrator speaks read rules

Also calls us on a national sign and it not the first time

It constantly reminds that we Russian

You really blind

Video of 1.11 Zylys were written by fuking russian

It not insults on a national sign????

For the manager I am the player of Voilala

Instead of Fuking russian

Ex1le' date=' the ban was not given for purely and only speaking russian, the things which contributed to their ban were in no specific order as follows:

1 - Disconnecting during combat on multiple occasions

2 - Insulting the administrators and their decisions

3 - Speaking russian on chat even after being asked on multiple occasions to only speak in English/French so the majority of players can understand, considering everyone hears it, this rule is very reasonable.

4 - Spamming chat with absolute nonesence

5 - Collecting a large quantity of vehicles and storing them far outside the map bounds, so that the average players has absolutely no way of recovering them

The above ban reasons aswell as a few other minor issues were what lead to their group inevitably being permanently banned from our server. Prior to this we also temp-banned one of their group members so that he could reflect on what he did and then return after the 3day ban to continue playing. But they have gone way too far for our liking and we will keep these bans enforced.

[/quote']

Not disagreeing with you. Those are valid reasons for you to be annoyed with, but the simple fact is you said to them to not speak Russian, which you are not allowed to do I'm afraid. As admins we have to put up with some level of crap because of the way the rules have been implemented on us (referring to your second point here, but it is up to you what you deem disruptive and insulting to the point to warrant a ban), but you cant tell them not to speak their own language, it can cause problems for your server.

And why you me don't call Fukicng russian

As in game on video 1.11 minute

Arrive to Russia and repeat the phrase of fukicng russian

You besides that called me though you are a manager

also you shouldn't do it started to touch a nationality.

you can not write any more about cars, flood.

You mentioned nationalities

For it you should incur punishments for me you not the manager. And idle time small offended by Russian for loss of cars the boy.

I consider that the manager who shouts at all server mentions a nationality of players should be punished.

Not disagreeing with you. Those are valid reasons for you to be annoyed with' date=' but the simple fact is you said to them to not speak Russian, which you are not allowed to do I'm afraid. As admins we have to put up with some level of crap because of the way the rules have been implemented on us (referring to your second point here, but it is up to you what you deem disruptive and insulting to the point to warrant a ban), but you cant tell them not to speak their own language, it can cause problems for your server.

[/quote']

So I am not permitted to have a rule which states English/French only in Sidechat?

Seems a bit strange but if that's the case then that rule can be removed, I understand there is a baseline of rules to follow to ensure everyone has a fair time and get feedback on the alpha test.

You are a Manager and should behave properly

And you yourself moved as the racist from the first our meeting in game

Also there is no to you a justification

Look in a chat Zylys

Time 1.11

Not disagreeing with you. Those are valid reasons for you to be annoyed with' date=' but the simple fact is you said to them to not speak Russian, which you are not allowed to do I'm afraid. As admins we have to put up with some level of crap because of the way the rules have been implemented on us (referring to your second point here, but it is up to you what you deem disruptive and insulting to the point to warrant a ban), but you cant tell them not to speak their own language, it can cause problems for your server.

[/quote']

So I am not permitted to have a rule which states English/French only in Sidechat?

Seems a bit strange but if that's the case then that rule can be removed, I understand there is a baseline of rules to follow to ensure everyone has a fair time and get feedback on the alpha test.

Correct, you are not allowed that rule. Currently there are very few things we can ban for but luckily 1. and 2. of your previous points are bans. I'm unsure of number five, perhaps i have catching up to do :).

The facts speak for themselves to you there is nothing will object

On many servers it is written

We have no nationalities

But for you there are no rules.

This serious violations

[/quote']

Correct, you are not allowed that rule. Currently there are very few things we can ban for but luckily 1. and 2. of your previous points are bans. I'm unsure of number five, perhaps i have catching up to do :).

yes do that you want

But the Administrator of the racist shouldn't be in dayz

[/quote']

Could you point me to the official word on that rule and I will have it removed on the next server restart. Thanks for letting me know about that one, guess I will have to put up with it.

It may or may not have been commented on officially, but I refuse as a host to allow players to store their vehicles far outside the gameworld, to me that is an exploit which ruins other peoples fun in the server, tons of people ask me about the server's vehicles and when they can expect heli's and they have shown a huge interest in them, but if a group are hoarding them all out the map then they have no chance of ever coming across one in normal gameplay. And to me it is warrant a ban if they do not bring them back inside the map, along with the other points I feel the ban on these guys was justified.

you offended us on a national sign

And not that won't acquit you

And as you are a Manager

it means a position of administration of the server

we want punishment for the racist

[/quote']

Could you point me to the official word on that rule and I will have it removed on the next server restart. Thanks for letting me know about that one, guess I will have to put up with it.

It may or may not have been commented on officially, but I refuse as a host to allow players to store their vehicles far outside the gameworld, to me that is an exploit which ruins other peoples fun in the server, tons of people ask me about the server's vehicles and when they can expect heli's and they have shown a huge interest in them, but if a group are hoarding them all out the map then they have no chance of ever coming across one in normal gameplay. And to me it is warrant a ban if they do not bring them back inside the map, along with the other points I feel the ban on these guys was justified.

I'm afraid I do not have a link, the thread was lost in the DB rollback that happened after a hack attempt (well at least I cant find it so I'm assuming it it was). You should PM a mod for clarity on it but it was commented on by devs themselves that it wasn't allowed.

Alright Ex1le, will try to get official word on enforcing certain languages in sidechat, oh and on a side note Ex1le, in between our messages do you see what I have to put up with? They have a large group who kept spouting the same random jibberish over and over for hours... It gets quite tiresome >_>

Got to thank the admin though. Way too many Russians spread out on other non-RU servers' date=' causing pure Russian havoc and a general pain in the ass. No foreign language or ban, pls.

[/quote']

I have issued Kuningas a 1 week ban from the forums.

There is nothing that I despise more in this world than racism. If people would travel a bit, they would see how similar we all are. Yes, not being able to understand creates some difficulties. But we should be tolerant, treat others as we want to be treated.

Ping blocks are fine, that is indiscriminate and based on performance. But can someone please explain what isn't entirely racist about that comment.

Regarding block/ban for language. I pretty much put racism on the same level as hacking. In fact, in many ways it is worse. I can kind of understand the reasons why someone would hack. But to dislike someone simply because you don't understand what they say, that makes no sense to me.

We don't really have a lot of rules, but this one is very strong. Please respect that rule and take it as an opportunity to learn a bit more about another culture and language.

Found it: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6377&page=4

Ah great thanks, will make sure to remove that rule on the next server reboot then and inform the admin team of the change. I don't personally see enforcing of languages in sidechat as racist but more of a way for people to understand eachother, because the server is located in france so obviously it will attract french players, but I set the rule of english/french only as they are understood by the vast majority of players, and being sidechat I would have rather most people understand eachother. I guess right now I have no choice but to follow the rule set by the devs and will get this sorted out tomorrow, it is very late and I will be sleeping soon.

A server admin should never be racist. Ever. Under any circumstance. Whilst I feel a ban may be justified if what is being said about this group is true, there is no reason for the admin to use racism.

This server should be blacklisted because of this admin's attitude towards players not of his nationality.

Question here only about punishment of the administrator for nation insults

Bana for Russian ok

Erased cars ok

But for statements about a nationality the question isn't closed

Bana for Russian ok

Erased cars ok

Punishing the whole administration of the server, not an admin. Why not? Because an administrator is responsible for others. You chose it! And you are responsible for it all together!

Watch video 1.11

the manager involves us with the words fukicn russians

A server admin should never be racist. Ever. Under any circumstance. Whilst I feel a ban may be justified if what is being said about this group is true' date=' there is no reason for the admin to use racism.

This server should be blacklisted because of this admin's attitude towards players not of his nationality.

[/quote']

Orphen, why should the server be blacklisted for one of my admins attitudes? He is entitled to his own opinion as are all of my admins and the community.

All of the reasons behind this ban are true and have occured over this groups long-term stay within our server, getting progressively worse as if they own the place and nothing can be done to them.

I will inform the admins to settle down in the server and to allow me to handle anything like this in future and will have the rule removed next reboot as I previously stated, but the reasons behind their ban are far more than one of our admin's attitudes. I firmly believe these bans are 100% justified and ask that they just go play on another server, our community does not welcome their unfair play.

The manager doesn't understand

That chat violations flood not such such serious violations as insults manager of nationalities

A server admin should never be racist. Ever. Under any circumstance. Whilst I feel a ban may be justified if what is being said about this group is true' date=' there is no reason for the admin to use racism.

[/quote']

To be fair, they implemented a rule for his server which is common on alot of other MP servers and it is also not listed in the rules in the announcements section that its not against the rules. But DayZ is different, the rules are different and now he knows.

EDIT: watched the video, the russian comment was uncalled for tbh.

Bana for Russian ok

Erased cars ok

Honestly I think you will need to wait for the staff to look at this. The server owners put their input in, you'll just need to wait and see what happens.

Simply very strongly bothered that the manager

to us addresses not on nicknames

And constantly tries to mention a nationality and to offend

Also it is the manager???????????

It is an official position of administration of the server to Russian players???