Radek (DayZ)

Inadequate server admin FR15

We had the rule for language on all of our other servers for other games, we just carried it over here for the sake of having a common language as default so everyone has a very high chance of understanding eachother.

People seem to be damning and classifying the server due to the actions of 1 person yet we have a huge admin team and the server is still flourishing very well, as are our other servers with the same admin team.

I understand some people are more sensitive than others but the problems we have had from this group in our server are seriously maddening, the extents they go through to annoy and rule-break is astonishing...

You understand sense of the game dayz

There are no rules

I want I kill I want I hide

You justify racism of subjects that we tortured all

Racism has no justification

Racism doesn't come true

We had the rule for language on all of our other servers for other games' date=' we just carried it over here for the sake of having a common language as default so everyone has a very high chance of understanding eachother.

People seem to be damning and classifying the server due to the actions of 1 person yet we have a huge admin team and the server is still flourishing very well, as are our other servers with the same admin team.

I understand some people are more sensitive than others but the problems we have had from this group in our server are seriously maddening, the extents they go through to annoy and rule-break is astonishing...

[/quote']

No-one is damning you. Just ignore trolls who will try to get you and your team wound up, problem solved.

Voilala, my community is of all cultures, none of us are racist in the slightest, sure we get mad at people for stupid things like what your group has done, but I don't understand everything your trying to say in the slightest, only a few things are clear.

DayZ has no rules, but the mod is alpha and there are exploits and glitches which you have abused, they are the cause of the ban. I personally don't care what country you are from, the rules which you broke apply to every single person, and you were given fair chance to stop what you were doing.

The admin Zelus has been pissed off to a great extent with what your group has been doing and that is the only explanation I can give for his actions, sure his words may have been a bit rough and too far, but his actions however were just.

On a side not Ex1le, thank you for the help and direction on this issue. Our server was quite low population so I have edited the MOTD to remove the rule and have rebooted our server. Will make a post on our home forums tomorrow to inform the admins of this change.

That is 3 days the manager constantly reminds that we Russian and tries to inform all that we freaks it is normal???

That is to tell fukicng russian slightly slightly it is rough

I observe it behavior 3 days and it always the drunk???

You recognized everything

I think that official the administration itself will make decisions

You are reminded about being Russian because we had a rule which we enforced:

"English/French Only In Sidechat"

Our admins asked you repeatedly to speak english and not russian, this is not racist, we had that rule to make sure everyone can understand eachother in well-known languages. The reason you were confronted about being russian is because that's what you are... that's the language you were speaking so obviously they are going to warn you for it.

You there Russian in video saw????

Strange and it called after words in what language |???

Even if I broke rules the manager hasn't the right to call me especially my nationality

All calm down everything it is visible on video it is not necessary to justify

Who to it granted the right to touch my nationality????

and then mothers will call?

Voilala, he is not the manager of the server - I am.

He is just one of many admins in our community and he will be warned to calm down in future and to let me handle these cases.

I am not here to justify what is seen in that video, I am here to justify why your group was banned.

And why he told Ban will give and there was Ban

restart and right there restart told

You were then in online

why he didn't receive Ban

That it the manager that isn't present that will think up

On video it is visible that the server zylys operated at administration

Yes Zelus is a high ranking admin I never said he wasn't, he has access to the RCON and server panel just like the other admins.

We have dedicated server's which we sell to customers so we have a TCAdmin panel which allows us to reboot our servers quickly and easily, these details are given out to our high ranking admins because I cannot be online at all times to reboot the server when it is needed.

you didn't apologize for the administrator

and started to justify that is you didn't notice there is nothing strange in his behavior

You try to prove everything that Russian broke rules and there is nothing terrible isn't present that the manager mentions nationalities

For it you in the answer you there put it

If that is truly what you want then on behalf of my administration team I apologize for his behavior, I already told you he will be warned and asked to calm down in future.

I have not tried to justify his behavior because I cannot. I have however justified the reasons behind the bans.

You banned us for small violations of a chat

And I wait for reaction of official administration to your server

We did NOT ban you for small violations of chat, we banned you for many reasons which I have posted multiple times in this thread. The violations of chat were one small part of the ban, you have used many exploits in our server which were unfair to other players in many ways.

unban isn't necessary to us

All of us simply pay attention of administration on behavior of administration to nationalities

and that will solve not to me there

You banned for good reason I do not deny

unban isn't necessary to us

All of us simply pay attention of administration on behavior of administration to nationalities

and that will solve not to me there

You banned for good reason I do not deny

Thank you for atleast agreeing on that one point. I have and still stand by my apology for my fellow admin's behavior and I assure you it will not happen again, I have since removed the language rule and we will cope with what we have.

You must understand that the reason why we had the rule of english/french is because many people know those languages and not many people know russian.

The reason why the community and my admins are so angry at your group is because they were constantly seen speaking in russian on sidechat even after constantly being asked to stop, this whole problem began when Irokez was warned and then banned for what happend.

As you can see:

Online players:

Irokez

Kenma

Гиви Зурабович

Irokez has waited out his 3-day ban and is now back inside the server, there is also another russian in there. We allow anyone and everyone into the server, we just have a set baseline of rules that we ask all players to follow. But your group failed to follow them and we were forced to the action which we took.

Why there was no dialogue

us 10-15 people

we could adjust dialogue we gave a half of cars

distances to us we would correct 1 day everything

But with national hatred of dialogue it did not turn out

We didn't refuse to cooperate with administration

We saw one zylysa from it except insults not what offers didn't arrive

We quietly lived didn't disturb beginners in the electro

Could warn instead show simply to all a look negative the relations to us

In total that Juicifer writes these are only mere words. If you speak that we break any rules please try to provide proofs. On the server nicknames of players aren't specified. from where you can know that it we instead of other players? You in general know who consists in our community? We play fair and simply we enjoy it. So refrain from any charges in our party without having proofs.

Juicifer, Clean filters on IP from the server, my friends don't see the server!

I and my friends want to play on your server!

Admins, you should really remove the idea of "language" from your server.

You shouldn't be running with side chat enabled, a new mission file was released to remove side/global chat.

Your admin _should_ write an apology for bringing in race/nationalities, admins are expected to show a modicum of professionalism, which I hope you understand.

The other reasons behind the ban stand though, I too would remove malicious/glitching players if the proof is infallible, BUT, i would damn sure cover my own ass with the evidence before making a move like that.

The fact is in this thread many of you have pointed at the "speaking russian" card, which is reprehensible in this type of environment.

I've banned so many people on my server in the early days for inciting anti russian sentiments.

From an outsiders point of view, I would say the server admins were justified in their decision. Excpecially from the vehicle stashing side of it.

The language side of it. I understand there is a "cannot ban for language" rule, but admins are still allowed to ban for abuse/racism/harassment.

Heres the question, if the admins dont speak that language, how can they make sure this is not happening?

Admins' date=' you should really remove the idea of "language" from your server.

You shouldn't be running with side chat enabled, a new mission file was released to remove side/global chat.

Your admin _should_ write an apology for bringing in race/nationalities, admins are expected to show a modicum of professionalism, which I hope you understand.

The other reasons behind the ban stand though, I too would remove malicious/glitching players if the proof is infallible, BUT, i would damn sure cover my own ass with the evidence before making a move like that.

The fact is in this thread many of you have pointed at the "speaking russian" card, which is reprehensible in this type of environment.

I've banned so many people on my server in the early days for inciting anti russian sentiments.

[/quote']

Greg, read back a read posts we already removed all of the language rules on the server thanks to some advice from ex1le. It's all fine in that respect now and I have already apologized on behalf of my admin team, Zelus in particular, he has been warned this morning for his actions.

I really don't know what else to comment on this, I have attempted to keep the professionalism you mentioned during this whole fiasco, but I have no idea what to do from here, as we fully do not want to remove these bans due to the mass rule-breaking of their group. Will see what happens from here I guess.

I told him that he has no right to select the machine, and then I flew ban. So, what's Webmaster, full of lies. I was just banned for what I am Russian