Radek (DayZ)

Inadequate server admin FR15

Admin name Zelus.

It all started with the fact that we found someone camp, where they were machines. Naturally, we took them myself.

Soon after the admin knew that it was us (the machine had it) in our side went accusations and insults on a national basis, almost always, when he saw us on their server "fuckin russians etc." (with confirmation screens included) Harassment in our direction came from the other players in this server. After that, he wrote that restartnet server and will roll back the machine to pick them from us. In the end what happened.

When we wrote to the company that he has no right, he banned almost all of us

He broke the rules written in a forum

Admin cannot:

- Crash your game

- Roll back our servers to previous 'saves'

Please take action against the administrator.

http://i43.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0704/71/1fb88ecc9f446ebe731f631906bed571.jpg

http://i43.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0704/e8/bdc4c18584a192fa3f2b67e13f69cbe8.jpg

http://i43.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0704/64/4b230f6e8f3e489a5376dfe975b26264.jpg

I want to add a story of my friend. First prehistory. Once a player from our team (Nickname: ASUS) running through the forest hidden by someone noticed the car. What was told us. We naturally decided to hijack :) Here is the video even as it was.

A little later in the chat games started writing about the loss of a player is these machines. The next day we decided to show him this vidio. Adiministrator this server was a friend of his, and promised to help him. Then the threats and insults rained down towards the Russian players. It also banned one of our team (Nickname: Irokez). All is good, but today, the administrator wrote that will select all of our machines (which he did) and then poured insults. Also banned players from our team (Nickname: Radek). We play without bugs and all sorts of cheats. Just play and have fun! The server administrator FR 15 behaves like a little girl whose favorite doll was taken away. It's just a game! Please punish the admin server.

The bans given from the administrator Zelus were completely justified, you have spammed our server with Russian after constantly being told to stop and to speak english or french only, you have gathered a large amount of vehicles and put them all far outside of the map and we have had constant reports and have personally seen first-hand that your group disconnects constantly while in a firefight.

In regards to the videos posted, he is very forward with his opinions, but this was done for the better of the server and our community, the rest of the community are taken care of and we address as many issues as possible, our admin team at Ethereal Knights are a close-knit team who handle all problems personally. We founded the community a few years ago and have successful servers which are full most of the time, our admin methods have been questioned but ultimately work perfect and have always been for the best. Most problems must be tackled head on, such as your group.

This issue with your group has been long-term and we have had report after report, your acting like you own the place and that nothing can be done to you, but we will not sit back and watch as your group abuses glitches to ruin everyone else's fun, and storing everything far outside of the map inaccessible to the average player is completely out of order in my opinion and we will NOT tolerate it.

The ban on Irokez was given by myself and it was a 3-day ban for insulting server admins after being asked to stop, which he did not.

The entire server community hates all of you which is seen very verbally on a daily basis, we have had none-stop problems from your group and the bans will remain, the community is much happier with you gone and the server can resume normal play. We have many regulars on the server who rejoice at these bans, our server does not have many rules at all, yet you guys manage to break almost every single one atleast once a day. We don't care for fair PVP combat and encourage groups to work together to survive at any cost, but what I have seen of you is downright sickening.

You also claim that we have restarted the server to roll back the saves, we CANNOT roll back the server to delete any vehicles or equipment, all of this data to my knowledge is inside the hive and we physically cannot alter this, a server reboot will practically do nothing at all to your vehicles or tents, they might just get rolled back maybe 5 - 15 minutes maximum based on server and vehicle saves.

If you bothered to provide any of the conversation from before the video, then you will know that the server reboot was to update the server to a 50slots which I was informed to do on IRC and that our server was not permitted to be 30slots.

Do not take off on the restart of the server. You wrote that with the setback otbreshe our cars. You insult us (in the video is seen). Since we have not had any problems. You just hate the Russian. It all began with what we have been robbed of your other camp. Rocket himself wrote that he just gave us a world in which we ourselves are creating their game. Ata has imposed its own rules. We played very long, long time collecting the loot, and you're a freak ruined the game and we behaved as a heifer. The screenshots can be seen, as you call us. When the admin imposes its own rules, it's not a game. Confirmation of the word game developer. You're a racist. You do not understand the meaning playing DayZ. Why did you banned me? I demand the cause.

Are you racist? How do you explain his racist remarks.

We have never turned off during a firefight. You have written repeatedly that all Russian disabled. You have a hatred for the Russian. Are you fucking racist. Stop lying. We do not have all the equipment (not ALL) On the screenshot you can see how you write the dump from your server. We did not break the rules.

Juicifer

You are a Racist?

You understand idea of the game dayz?

You constantly humiliate us Russian speak that we fell down

Banish after to you speak that it is not necessary to offend us on a national sign

Constantly call players to hate Russian

and frankly divided the server into Russian and not Russian

Are you racist?

Do you understand the idea of the game dayz?

You are constantly violated our Russian saying that we piled

Banned after I tell you that you should not have insulted on a national basis

Constantly encourages players hates Russian

frank and divided the Russian serf to Russian and

Do not take off on the restart of the server. You wrote that with the setback otbreshe our cars. You insult us (in the video is seen). Since we have not had any problems. You just hate the Russian. It all began with what we have been robbed of your other camp. Rocket himself wrote that he just gave us a world in which we ourselves are creating their game. Ata has imposed its own rules. We played very long' date=' long time collecting the loot, and you're a freak ruined the game and we behaved as a heifer. The screenshots can be seen, as you call us. When the admin imposes its own rules, it's not a game. Confirmation of the word game developer. You're a racist. You do not understand the meaning playing DayZ. Why did you banned me? I demand the cause.

Are you racist? How do you explain his racist remarks.

We have never turned off during a firefight. You have written repeatedly that all Russian disabled. You have a hatred for the Russian. Are you fucking racist. Stop lying. We do not have all the equipment (not ALL) On the screenshot you can see how you write the dump from your server. We did not break the rules.

[/quote']

Russians are not a race.

And wtf. Are you replying on as many accounts as possible? It's no wonder these guys banned you - especially if all you do is spam chat and disconnect during fire-fights..

ps: Disconnecting when you're being shot at IS against the rules.

Our server restart as everyone can see, is to ease stress from the server after long runtime which all servers must do, our server had been running for a fair few hours and we like to restart it every 4-6 hours or so. We also have an administrator announce ATLEAST 5 - 10 minutes before every restart and advise everyone to get to relatively safe locations and to save all vehicles and/or tents etc.

DayZ 34 Chernarus 2012-07-03 22:19 In Progress

DayZ 30 Chernarus 2012-07-03 18:07 2012-07-03 22:01

Taken from:

http://arma2.swec.se/server/data/234389

You can see above, taken from the game statistics page, that our server was due a reboot within an hour or so of that time, I edited the server to support 50 players which I was informed was necessary and instantly acted on it and used this as an excuse to do a slightly early server reboot. All of the fast reboots or short runtime's of the server are due to either server or hive issues recently, causing mass lag and reboots/shutdowns quite frequently. Our server runs very stable most of the time, if anyone is curious as to the server slot changes (50 > 25 > 30 > 50) This is because when we first had our server up a few patches ago, people experienced massive FPS issues and we reduced the limit, we have happily increased the server back up to 50 as the FPS issue seems to have been resolved or caused by the server running too long.

As I posted, me rebooting our server will not and HAS NOT reset any of your vehicles or equipment, nobody on our server has reported any major issues caused by a server reboot and I can guarantee that all of your vehicles are directly where you left them. This data is stored in the server and I or my admins cannot alter this or roll it back. And you did not rob me of my camp, I have been busy with many other things lately and the little times I have played I run 'suicide lives' in which I expect to die within a few hours. Whenever I have any decent equipment I carry it at all times, what our clan had stored in that camp were basics and alternate weapons, none of us are in the slightest affected by what happened and that is all part of the game. You seem to think that by constantly bringing it up that something will change?

The entire server community has had issues with your group not following any of our rules and have caused everyone to become Anti-Russian towards your group, we have other russians on the server who gladly accept our rules and are speaking English on chat the best they can which I thank them for.

To summarize: You disconnect during combat, your group has insulted admins and the community, you have stored a mass of vehicles outside the map grounds which is unfair and an exploit of the game.

Watch video and screens

You offended

Answer us that you had to a look when us offended on a nationality

Also don't speak that you banned for a chat

There it is visible as you write fall down from my server and don't come

He's lying! He spoiled us the whole game. We only had 4 cars! But not everyone on the server.

Review of the video and see what you wrote about our cars! Do not take off blankly at the restart. The video shows that you specifically do a rollback to all the cars back on the spot! NONE of my team did not offend the admin server. You're acting like a little girl! And why do not you speak about your racist remarks? nothing to say?

who offended the administrator

And that you wanted when you are a racist

Show screens or video where we humiliate you

We showed record with your big words to all Russian community and our group in particular

By the way we have in group many nationalities

Now it is not about Irokez. Facts were presented with the evidence incorrectly on the part of the server administrator. I'll start with the fact that where the written rules of the server? Written just about what you can write text messages in English and French language! Information from the text chat is not enough in most people there are spam, so I advise you to disable the text and voice chat as do the majority of servers. Where is it written that the technique can not be left outside the map? Where is the evidence of what we get out of combat? This is not true, since the meaning is lost the game. We play all the normal players do not shoot at other players just for the kills. If you have any complaints, please show proof. They do not exist? Otherwise, it could not be.

YOU are blind? I do not see an answer to the question, why did you banned me? On the video (1.16) you have written "Fuckin Russian" . WE REQUIRE ALL THE PUNISHMENT server admins.

Right, let me pitch in here, as this is ridiculous.

I am on the server, every single day. I see you guys talking russian, every single day. I warn you to speak english or french only, every single day. I tell you that you will be banned if you carry on, every single day. See the pattern????

Vehicles being kept outside the map, are and will be taken away. Average players who spawn on the coast and are going around solo, have no chance of getting these. DayZ admin themselves have said that they will be deleted and the people outside the map will be placed on the coast.

Thats 2 things already.

Next, is the disconnecting in the middle of a fire fight, not only have i seen it from some of your guys personally, i have also shot one of you, to have them disconnect for 5 mins, then respawn right behind me, which i presume is going on another server, bandaging, moving behind and then coming back on behind me. Sadly for you, your aim sucks and i managed to spin and shoot him.

I have also seen some of you insult regular players in the server for no reason, spam the shiz out of the side chat, use in game comms to scream down and generally act immature. No one cares that you took any vehicles, its more fun getting the gear than having it. Which is why when we have been fully armed before, we have given our gear to someone who is struggling.

As for the f**k the f**king russians, not only is that "quote" in a film, it is also in a computer game. If you knew the diversity of different races, cultures and creeds in our community, you would laugh at calling anyone racist.

Your ban is deserved for any 1 of these points and there is a fair few, you are just lucky you wasnt banned sooner tbh.

@Radek, You have more than 4 vehicles outside map borders, I know that for a fact, you also still claim that the server reboot has reset every single vehicle, this is impossible. You and your group were banned for previously described actions.

Onto the matter of what was said to your group, our community has no limits on who can join us, we have a huge range of people from all cultures in our community and classing any of us as racist is outright stupid, our admin team are forward in their remarks because we have learned that all problems must be tackled head on, sure sometimes it may seem a bit far but our community at EK has grown incredibly over the past few years, we work to ensure the server is as stable as possible and to make sure everyone is playing fairly, I have done my best to keep the server up to date in every possible aspect and we will continue to ensure the server is enjoyable, something your group ruined.

@Omess, // WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")

// It can be several lines, separated by comma

// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval

motd[] = {

"Welcome to FR 15, Third Person is ENABLED, Crosshairs are DISABLED, Timezone is GMT-6",

"We restart our server frequently to reduce issues with FPS and loot",

"Remember to check us out at www.etherealknights.co.uk",

"We host a public 64slot teamspeak, you may request private channels for your group!",

"Server Rules: English/French Side-Chat Only, No Exploiting or Unfair Play",

"------------------------------------------",

"Server Hosted By: Ethereal Knights, Have Fun !",

"------------------------------------------",

};

motdInterval = 5; // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

Our server rules are very clear every single time you connect, this is not our fault you fail to understand english very well which you have clearly shown, you ask the same questions repeatedly which have already been answered.

I will not comment any further on this issue, the bans will remain and you are no longer welcome in the server, the entire community of our server are glad to see you and your exploiting ways gone from the server.

If any staff member wishes to discuss this further with me please send me and email to: Juicifer@EtherealKnights.co.uk and please leave a message here so I know you have contacted me and that the email is official.

WHERE WE ARE YOU insult? We did not go out fighting! In the video, you summed up writing "Fuckin Russians" . We had 4 cars! Once you write that a lot of Russian on the server, how do you know that these are people from our group? Write nicknames, in whom you fired from my group and he came out? Where is the evidence? And I see the admin is not stupid, he sent some idiot with false text. Ahahahaha))) Quotes from the game? Who will buy it?

The facts give

We gave the facts

Except words I don't see your facts

Nicknames in game aren't written from what you took that it we

You say lies

If there would be proofs you banned.

And earlier there rules wasn't

I any more don't want to talk to the racist

I here wait the reply of administration instead of yours you already all told on video

As for the insults, i see them alot. Sadly, i have better things to do than record everything i do in game, so i cant show you a you tube video of it. We have servers running no end of games, if i recorded every insult i would probably burn out my cpu.

As for you not defending yourselves about disconnecting and moving in a firefight, point proven.

This is getting boring now, you are still banned and all you are doing by dragging this out is make me want to unban you, so i can ban you again.

This is stupid excuses. We shit on your server, we want to freak admin punished. Since you did not write down, how do you know that during the battle was turned off my players? DOES! I spit on your ban. With such profiles, you will play on a server alone

If im honest, i dont really understand alot of that. Nothing is going to change.

I have no more to say on the subject.