Riotact (DayZ)

Hilarious Implementation - "Onesie"

Onesie: Yes or No?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel onesies should be implemented in Dayz?

• Yes
    • No

I suggest implementing the clothing item, onesie, to Dayz Standalone.  It could make for some interesting and comical encounters.  

Feel free to post funny item descriptions.

Man...let's try and keep this game somewhat serious. 

4 hours ago, thunter said:

Man...let's try and keep this game somewhat serious. 

What's not serious about a onesie?

This is something that could exist underneath all other forms of clothing and provide an extra layer of thermal insulation for cold environments. This could also be a precursor to a wet-suit (i.e: how to not freez to death in water).

People who live in cold environments take onesies VERY seriously. ;)

Just because you will happen to see some random man-child rampaging about the coast in his flanel jammy-jams every now and then isn't THAT bad of a thing.

Edited by FlimFlamm

13 hours ago, FlimFlamm said:

This is something that could exist underneath all other forms of clothing and provide an extra layer of thermal insulation for cold environments. This could also be a precursor to a wet-suit (i.e: how to not freez to death in water).

People who live in cold environments take onesies VERY seriously. ;)

That requires heating and cooling to be in a balanced place and that probably won't be for at least another year. By that logic, they would have to give us shower caps so that we can stand in the rain or swim in water to keep our hair dry as we rapidly cool ourselves down. I just don't think having a onsie makes any sense, and I don't think the community as a whole would want the developers to waste time on any more cosmetic items for the foreseeable future.  

And a school girl dress does ? It's not like we can play as children. 

Day_Z_12_12_2015_00_12_25_431.png

Deal with it .jpg

Looking to trade SVD and Ghillie suit for a pink onesie with matching high-heels.

• Like 1