Sign in to follow this  
Just Caused

Summer Weather

When can we expect summer time weather in DayZ to end? It's really annoying to get hyperthermia even if you only have T-shirt and cargo pants. Also, I want to wear full TTKSO uniform once again. :)

Edited by Just Caused
  • Like 1

Server dependent, surprised you didn't know this? I believe you have many hours in the game don't you?

IF and when the devs decide to put winter in, it will balance out, with the camps you make having storage for all those cloths we find.

All server ops have the ability to change the time of months, and the time of days. Some do not like nighttime servers, while others like summer only.

Since the new hyperthermia, hypothermia system is in place, the weather hasn't been really adjusted per server. A new guide may have to be drawn up.

Currently I'm sporting summer hunting pants and a black button-down shirt with low hiking boots and usually a baseball cap or bandana. Unless it's an unusually hot day I only ever start rapidly warming up if I spend any time sprinting but since I jog mostly everywhere, I almost never have to worry about the heat.

2 hours ago, sneakydude said:

-snip-

I'm only playing on official servers, therefore I am forced to play on server's date ( which is usually the nowadays date ). I know one good server with cold weather, but I don't like to play on it since it's low-pop and it's not official.