Sign in to follow this  
gcriseightysix

2200 hours on DayZ SA, and wall glitching is still a thing

I came to the realization long ago that there will be always be people who in some way, shape or form cheat in DayZ. We have had countless updates to battle eye and hear news that there are hundreds of public cheats blocked in the game, yet people are still sit in walls at the ATC and Jail buildings. I understand that a reliable gameplay experience cannot be guaranteed during the development process, but It is so shitty to have the game look as good as it does in its current build,and still have this issue. In .60 alone I've been killed several times at the NWAF due to people swimming in floors or hiding in walls. I love this game (to a fault at times) and feel this glitch should be a main focus (if it isn't already) as it provides players to have a huge tactical advantage over an opponent who plays fair. 

2200 hours and you haven't cared enough about the game to follow it's development closely.

The new character controller module will solve this.

You're welcome.

No reason to be rude, this a place to discuss topics not insult people. Fuck your mother. 

Your welcome.

13 minutes ago, gcriseightysix said:

No reason to be rude, this a place to discuss topics not insult people. Fuck your mother. 

Your welcome.

*You're

REPORTED.

Moron.

Nothing says you've given up on life like posting 3400 times on a forum. I was discussing something I felt was relevant and you insult me. I could care less about being reported. Eat shit. 

If you used the search function instead of creating a whining thread I might have been more friendly.

The last thing we need is more ignorance around here.

https://forums.dayz.com/search/?type=all&q=wall+glitching

This has been addressed in status reports too but why would you ever bother to read those right??

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣

Who are you?  The dayz forum police?Dude the last thing I am is an ignorant person. You were rude. I suggest you scrub the cheeto dust off your fingers and be a little nicer. The problem with forums like this are keyboard rebels like yourself. Have a nice day.

8 minutes ago, gcriseightysix said:

Nothing says you've given up on life like posting 3400 times on a forum. I was discussing something I felt was relevant and you insult me. I could care less about being reported. Eat shit. 

In 4 years I have posted that many replies because I have followed the development of DayZ from the beginning of the mod.

I have 500 hours in the mod and 1,000 hours in the SA and I guarantee you I have forgotten more about this game and it's development than you probably know.

I will be surprised if they do not ban you from here as insulting members the way you have now twice is generally not tolerated.

Also, I am not your prototypical gamer that you think I may be and likely you would not have the balls to say the things you are saying here to my face, unlike me.

You're not very bright.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣

33 minutes ago, gcriseightysix said:

Funny to see the guy with 2200 hours in this game insult the guy who posted 3400 times. This should be good.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eno said:

Funny to see the guy with 2200 hours in this game insult the guy who posted 3400 times. This should be good.  

Like, seriously. I love Day Z, and I only have 1000 hours or less. What the hell are you doing for 2200 hours, idling on the main screen?

Killing nublets on the coast gets boring eventually, I don't care who you are.

• Like 1

Post count means nothing.

Abusive behaviour on the otherhand...