Sign in to follow this  
Troll_Hunter

Franky1080ponpc's suggestions

Hi Folk,

Franky has just released a new video, chock-full of suggestions.

I noticed how many gameplay suggestions are featured in this video, form underground terrain, to camouflaged buildings and cars, to poisonous gas, to blood and decapitations, to minigun and armour, to fog, attack dogs, to herds of infected. Franky and Sader made this wonderful video, one of Franky's best to date. Enjoy:

Frankie...

must... resist...

Anyways: posting someone else's 45-minute video of modded ARMA 3 gameplay is not much of a suggestion. It's not even a suggestion video.

"Zombies everywhere but sometimes you find yourself a minigun with explosive rounds"

No thanks...

• Like 1

Awesome video. Iritating at the moments. Map looks great, or at least he went to nicer part of map (I always get stuck norts where is nothing interesting). Camouflaged cars - great idea (we could at least have camo neting). Infected dogs - great (I hope wolves work in SA). Blood - I like when he bleeds all over the place. Zombies in fog - we are yet to see that in SA. I found only 3 zombies in .60 so far. Somehow I like Arma3 zombies more than SA. Underground hideout looks awesome, reminded me of STALKER. Dont know why underground bunkers in Severograd base are deleted, they looked good. Basement in Tisy seams to work as well. Enhanced movement (climbing over walls and on some surfaces) is awesome, hope it finds its way to SA.

All in all, good video with lots of things Id like to see in dayz one day.

• Like 1

Poison gas would be extremely bad-ass, If I do say so myself. 

• Like 1

I would like to see the gas motivated, because in real life it blows away and dissipates. However in a closed off building it would linger a long time. It would be a cool way to smoke people out of buildings.

The gas cloud makes me think about the piles of dead disease ridden bodies.  Maybe it would be cool to make being near them dangerous? Yielding an invisible 'cloud'/ radious of disease, that would make players ill if they stay in it for a certain amount of time. People on low health, low energy, with open wounds would catch a disease almost immediately. Using a surgeon or improvised face mask would extend the infection time, provided there are no open wounds. Using a gas mask would make the player immune, if they have no open wounds.

Piles of corpses also are permanent, and could be used to make certain loot rich area's (like bunkers) dangerous for people without protection.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DemonGroover said:

All these have been suggested countless times before. 

Good to know, hopefully the devs run with them :)