Sign in to follow this  
GaryWalnuts

Pitchfork could hold 3 steaks

As the title says:  Add up to 3 steaks to a pitchfork.

Give that inconsequential item some value!

Cook 3 steaks in the time it takes to cook one!

Spoiler

vNaJQJu.jpg

It could also carry 3 steaks instead of holding them in your inventory!

Pros:  Add a fish, get surf and turf :)

Cons: Melee can ruin your steaks :(

Edited by GaryWalnuts
billy mays cant spell
  • Like 6

actually with a pitchfork you should be able to hold more than 3 pieces of meat on just one of the spears alone unless its a really fat not very well cut pieces of meat lol.

I have 100% faith that the devs will add this later on, just like your other suggestion with banana in holster. If not I'll personally be writing a letter to bohemia.

Oh my lord, now I want a banana for my holster. Never even thought about that. Mean Gun Morris you're my hero.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zyriun said:

Oh my lord, now I want a banana for my holster. Never even thought about that. Mean Gun Morris you're my hero.

Zyriun this is not my suggestion. These incredible ideas can only come from one legend, Sir Gary Walnuts. Some say he is the long lost child of the dayz development team.

1 hour ago, Mean Gun Morris said:

Zyriun this is not my suggestion. These incredible ideas can only come from one legend, Sir Gary Walnuts. Some say he is the long lost child of the dayz development team.

Are we speaking legend as in myth or legend as in hero? Because if this man truly exists, I have a new quest to fufill, or my name isn't Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen!

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 0:30 PM, Zyriun said:

Are we speaking legend as in myth or legend as in hero? Because if this man truly exists, I have a new quest to fufill, or my name isn't Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen!

The man the legend does indeed exist, check the original post. Quest mode engaged.

M4s at balota tents and bananas in your gun holster.  Patch .29, we miss you sorely. 

On 5/25/2016 at 9:35 PM, Mean Gun Morris said:

On 5/25/2016 at 11:00 PM, Zyriun said:

On 5/28/2016 at 1:35 PM, Mean Gun Morris said:

The man the legend does indeed exist, check the original post. Quest mode engaged.

Ah Gentlemenf, the ol' banana in holster, an idea as old as fire and perhaps as important as the wheel I must concede.  The original idea was not my own though, it was found whilst digging through Ye Olde Feedbacke Tracker.  An ancient schlolar had posteth it there in the annals of that first testament.  I had merely noticed that the genius of it had gone wholly unnoticed and thusly brought it here to this forum so that it might bask as a thorny glory in the devs sides.

• Like 2