Sign in to follow this  
Cavity

Fix your problems

Got literally nuked yesterday on public, lost my  AKM, SVD, smesh vest, all my rare loot with a lifetime supply of ammunition for weapons. Fix this.

(This was my guy before joining server and getting nuked.)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/287477208213261175/9AE2546AF102542FB61791F77B47BCE99DAF9807/

Edited by Cavity

Never get attached to your gear.

You are melting down and soon to be banned.

You are not fit for early access alpha. You have made it clear you do not understand this process or understand the changes that will come.

Please leave DayZ and DayZ related stuff alone for now and MAYBE come back after full release.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cavity said:

Got literally nuked yesterday on public, lost my  AKM, SVD, smesh vest, all my rare loot with a lifetime supply of ammunition for weapons. Fix this.

(This was my guy before joining server and getting nuked.)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/287477208213261175/9AE2546AF102542FB61791F77B47BCE99DAF9807/

It's so funny that you feel like it's dev's fault that you can't hit standing target at 10 meters away. Go play some CoD, I heard they are getting aim assists.

Hmm  "literally nuked"  - that means " I was in fact attacked with a nuclear weapon"  
So some person or organization deliberately targeted an armed tactical thermonuclear device at you with the intention of engaging in an act of war ?  While you were just strolling through DayZ having a quiet day in the post-apocalypse spring sunshine? and thinking about maybe planting some more zucchinis ?

that's pretty cool !

and you say it like ruined your pants and stuff ?  wow - dude! 

What server were you on?  I have to go there.

• Like 1

I've never met a hacker in all the time I've been playing DayZ. I hope this makes you feel better.

But no, that does suck. Dying to bugs and hackers in any game isn't really acceptable but as others have said, this is early access. Expect bugs. Expect incomplete security features. Don't get attached to your gear, especially since .60, when it eventually hits, will wipe your character anyway.