Sign in to follow this  
Berezino1

How to find SNIPER Equipment FAST and EASY

Hey guys, today I’m going to show you the fastest way to find sniper equipment in DayZ.  Everything you need is in the spawn locations. All you need is a deer stand . You do not need to run in the big cities, Airfields or military bases ! 

Equipment: Hunting Scope , PU Scope, Binoculars, Ammunition, CR527 Carbine , Blaze 95 Double Rifle , Mosin 9130, Crossbow, Hunting Clothing and much more.. .

Deer stands are hunting posts placed around Chernarus. They are usually near large fields.

Guns are no good without ammo. Now double time it to NWAF and then pop back down to the coast.

I have a question. Was this all shot on the same server or did you hop, hop hop? Also what was the server population? On a 40 person server these are the first places to be looted and are almost always empty in my experience. 

• Like 1

Or you can do what I did, run to Zeleno, find russian heli crash, find VSS, go to zeleno mil, get ammo, shoot deer, drop gun on ground without notifying me, look for gun for half an hour, scream loudly, go away.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Killawife said:

Or you can do what I did, run to Zeleno, find russian heli crash, find VSS, go to zeleno mil, get ammo, shoot deer, drop gun on ground without notifying me, look for gun for half an hour, scream loudly, go away.

this seems like a good plan

That's right! You don't have to run into big cities or military bases!

Until you have to eat something.

Or until it's seven hours later and you'd like some bullets to go with the gun you didn't find.