schwims1

server help

i had a base on a server, so i logged in today on that server and i was a freshspawn, but when i log into any other public, i have my geared character in the location of my base, can someone please help me, its not like any private server either as whenever i join it, i spawn somewhere different.

Edited by schwims1
addition

had a base on a server, so i logged in today on that server and i was a freshspawn, but when i log into any other public, i have my geared character in the location of my base, can someone please help me, its not like any private server either as whenever i join it, i spawn somewhere different.

had a base on a server, so i logged in today on that server and i was a freshspawn, but when i log into any other public, i have my geared character in the location of my base, can someone please help me, its not like any private server either as whenever i join it, i spawn somewhere different.

I have to do some guessing here but... If its a public server and for some reason you log in as a freshie ONLY on that server but other public servers you are fine with your geared character.. Id say that server is not connecting to the central hive properly and its possible your base is gone. But you'll never know unless you log in to that server and run to where your base is.

Id say its not worth trying. Just keep your geared player and find a new server to play on .....or start over on your old server.

Edited by lrishjake

dont make so many topics, its frowned upon, clutters up the boards

2 hours ago, schwims1 said:

i had a base on a server, so i logged in today on that server and i was a freshspawn, but when i log into any other public, i have my geared character in the location of my base, can someone please help me, its not like any private server either as whenever i join it, i spawn somewhere different.

• Like 1

If you give us the server IP and name, schwims1, someone can get back to you in a short time with the answer.
One of us can log in to check, and come back to tell you what's happening.

:)

Edited by pilgrim*