Sign in to follow this  
yazar8

Heli crash, police car crash, why not ambulance crash?

Would be a good addition to have an ambulance as a dynamic event which spawns some medical supplies randomly inside it. 

• Like 6

Good idea. In fact I made a thread about this (or rather, a thread about potential new dynamic events on which ambulances were mentioned) some time ago.

EDIT: Turns out I didn't actually mention an ambulance in that thread, but I had linked my thread on another thread that was the exact same as this one. Here's the link for anyone interested: http://forums.dayzga...vents-for-dayz/

Please use the search function, it's not hard.

Edited by OnionOfShame

Great idea! Would be the perfect spot for defibrillators, bandages and antibiotics. With a lot of new disease in the making, medical supplies will become more important than ever...

Would be a good addition to have an ambulance as a dynamic event which spawns some medical supplies randomly inside it. 

I can dig it. There also should be military wrecks with a smattering of Glocks, AKs (in small quantity), and explosives.

Awesome idea... Also , those military box trucks , why is there no loot in those ? You can get in the back and everything , they should be like a special swat type truck with chance to spawn rare military weapons and gear ... We need more dynamic stuff in the game , but I also want it to tie into the apocalypse , so let's see some quarantined zones with broken down ambulances and swat type trucks !

I can dig it. There also should be military wrecks with a smattering of Glocks, AKs (in small quantity), and explosives.

GREAT IDEA!!! (because i have like 10 full glock mags and no glock XD)