Sign in to follow this  
Kurotaku-sama

Gun safety mode

Hello, please add a gun safety mode for all Weapons because I hate it if I click left mousebutton and the Character shoot and there is no way to block that.

I think more people have the problem that they accidentally trigger the left mousebutton and dont wanted it. A friend killed me because he pushed the left mousebutton but dont wanted to shoot

Thats why I want a Safety for Weapons please add this feature

And sorry for my bad english grammar ..

Edited by Kurotaku

The safety is between your ears.

• Like 2

While I certainly agree that the Primary safety of any weapon should first and foremost be the user, the OP has an actual point. There are many times and places in-game that I would like to have the safety engaged on my firearm. Like changing fire modes, you can switch the safety off by pressing "T". It would be hilarious if someone went into combat and forgot to disengage the safety! Happens in real life plenty of times.

As an aside, for the OP, while I am sure English must not be your first language, "he came on the left mousebutton" happens to be a sexual entendre that makes my Day Z playtime look positively Puritanical.

Edited by Whyherro123

As an aside, for the OP, while I am sure English must not be your first language, "he came on the left mousebutton" happens to be a sexual entendre that makes my Day Z playtime look positively Puritanical.

Sorry and thanks but in my country we say that "came on a wrong button" and i forgot the word "pushed" and my english grammar is only crap ..

There's nothing wrong with this idea among all the smart arse comments.

I dont see why not. Sometimes my index finger does a little jolt from nerve damage and if I'm unlucky it will happen in dayz when the weapon is raised

Edited by liquidcactus

If your gun is lowered, left click raises it and then you have to click again to shoot.  Be more careful.

If your gun is lowered, left click raises it and then you have to click again to shoot.  Be more careful.

Agree , shoulder /holster your weapon , or keep it lowered 

Shouldn't be running or walking around with your gun fully raised anyways . Looks weird . 

TO go from lowered to firing , you either have to double click or hold down in cases of full auto weapons...