McWendy

Invisible man bug

So here is an interesting thing that i've not encountered before.

A friend of mine and myself were on Skype, walking towards one another, Berezino<>Niznhoye road.

We could not locate eachother which was weird because we know the way quite well. We ended up at nearly eachothers starting point and returned.

At one point, on the way back, my friend said he spotted me down the road. I could not see him. I did not even see him when he was standing infront of my nose.

He could damage me though.

Nothing weird was going on at the time. No lag or other unusual stuff.

Have you guys ever had this? Seems to me this could be a huge cheat accusation bug.

(Been a while since i posted, i usually read. But had to share this bug)

Thnx

McWendy

Funny to see this because a friend is having the same issue. It seems that while your body stays at wherever you logged in. You run around and can damage others but cant be seen. Relogs and verifying game cache hasnt seemed to work.

never seen this before, other then the cheaters thing in the past.

I do thank you for warning us, seems its out of sync with the hive in some sorts.

Are you checking to see if you have exp still enabled? on stable.

2 different toons, sometimes bring the .58-59 together. or .59exp, .59stable. Buddy of mine is faced with that once in awhile.

This bug sounds really familiar.  I feel like it was either in the SA or possibly back in the mod that it would happen.  You could be killed where you spawned in (your character just standing there) even as you ran around invisible/able to interact with folk.  What a drag.

This bug sounds really familiar.  I feel like it was either in the SA or possibly back in the mod that it would happen.  You could be killed where you spawned in (your character just standing there) even as you ran around invisible/able to interact with folk.  What a drag.

this sums it up

Yep, had this today. A buddy and I met up, I could see him, he couldn't see me. On relog, once I started moving, he reports that I'm just standing there. On to the feedback section for me. This could be quite gamebreaking, so hopefully it's a quick, quick patch.

feedback.dayz.com

Great post........

As for the others thank you very much for your reply, it seems this bug is pretty irregular so good to see others experienced it aswell. 

NOW yazar i will post it in the Feedback Tracker. No point in flooding the bug list, if im the only one having the bug, right....

Can you still interact with items/your inventory?

Not keen on invisible axe murderers ala mod.

Yes he and I were both able to normally use our ingame functions.

Great post........

As for the others thank you very much for your reply, it seems this bug is pretty irregular so good to see others experienced it aswell. 

NOW yazar i will post it in the Feedback Tracker. No point in flooding the bug list, if im the only one having the bug, right....

All bugs should be reported, whether it is a small or big.

Friend had this issue, one of you is running the wrong game version. Opt in to experimental and opt out again and everything should be fine.