Sign in to follow this  
insaneroy

Barrels, Barrels Everywhere

How many barrels per server, per region, per person? Found a couple and then nothing!!!

all you have to do to find barrels, is to look everywhere; it isn't that hard really.  Half of the time, I even find them already placed outside of sheds for me to find.

go to a high loot spot and spin slowly.  one of those biggest trees nearby probably has someone's barrel behind it.  they're small but people think they're invisible.  :rolleyes:

I see 4 or 5 a day.  next one I see I'll stash it and tell you where it is.

• Like 1

next one I see I'll stash it and tell you where it is.

Only with riddles, of course. 

• Like 3

got one for you.  two actually but I can only carry one.  I messaged you.

barrels are pretty common. You can find at least three just looting around. I once found a player stash that consisted of 9 or 10 barrels. what a lovely day that was. Also the key to stashing a barrel is both camouflage and making sure its exactly where no one would bother to walk near. don't store them in a bit of forest that people might cut through to get to a place.  thats how i found another player stash.

On average, doing the run along the Great North Road between Sinistok and Svet, I'll find four or five barrels. There are almost too many of them...presumably because they needed testing in 0.58.