Sign in to follow this  
zemos (DayZ)

Time to look for a new game or wazup?!

Is it time to look for another game? Is it still in development?

I usally check this page 5-7 times each day and i dont like the silence we experince atm :(

How is it going with the update guys, i gues we gonna get something this week before friday, before PAX AUS 2015: roadmap Q3 Analysis with Brian Hicks (Possible Live Steam).

Cant wait anylonger, talk to ous!

[keep up the good work!]

Best regards Tomas

Dayz we trust!

Edited by zemos

Work is ongoing. .59 is taking forever, but I expect we'll get experimental this week. Maybe. Possibly.

Devs have hit a few snags in .59. I guess they could be a little more forthcoming about the progress of .59 given the considerable delay, but patience is key.

• Like 2

Work is ongoing. .59 is taking forever, but I expect we'll get experimental this week. Maybe. Possibly.

Devs have hit a few snags in .59. I guess they could be a little more forthcoming about the progress of .59 given the considerable delay, but patience is key.

Yea word!! I really hope the get 059 experimental out this week! I decided not to play until 059> got out, but now its getting really hard not to, gavent played since forever :/

Hope they get some zombies in and if the new render is seeing some light, then i can start recommend ppl to buy this game!

My biggest wish is that they release 060(skiping 059) this weekend. New render, animals and zombies!

//Tomas

Edited by zemos

Nothing wrong with finding another game.  I check this site maybe once a day and haven't touched DayZ in months (currently not even installed ATM).  Lots of new fun games coming out, and there's awlays going back to play older ones.

• Like 1

If you're looking for a new game, I recommend Ark: Survival Evolved. It's not really a mega gritty survival experience, aside from the dinosaurs that are really dangerous for low to medium leveled players, but it's a lot of fun building a fortress and hunting/taming dinosaurs. Plus, the devs constantly push out updates in that game, and I've never seen an EA game with such frequent updates. I personally have had more fun with it than I've ever had with Rust or DayZ Standalone, but that's just my opinion. Word of advice though, if you do decide to buy it. Join an unofficial server, because the official ones have tame times that can take up to 7 hours for the higher level dinos, although 3 to 4 is the average. But if you join an unofficial one that has the tame time sped up to x3 or x4, it's much less of a grind but is still a challenge to tame things.

• Like 1

Was one of the snags their incompetence?