BeaverProductions

A lesson on why you should respect the dead and not trash talk them

FAKE!!!!!1111 ZOMBIE AT THE END!!

Seriously? You go up and punch him and he goes five metres away and does nothing?

Wth! lol. I can't believe you were able to grab a gun while he basically watches you do it. Lmao. And I love how once you get him, you just say a simple comment and not go on and on. Priceless.

• Like 1

Seriously? You go up and punch him and he goes five metres away and does nothing?

Your guess is as good as mine.  No idea why he didnt shoot.  No ammo perhaps?  You can see me panicking in the video while trying to pick up the pistol.  I think he dsynced at the end just as I killed him.

Nice revenge kill. Surprisingly I've never had any trash talking. I got my first revenge kill today in cherno. Got sniped, got back to my body, looted it, and turned around and sniped him right back. all without him seeing me.

Nice revenge kill. Surprisingly I've never had any trash talking. I got my first revenge kill today in cherno. Got sniped, got back to my body, looted it, and turned around and sniped him right back. all without him seeing me.

haha

He should have been watching your body :)

Nice. Though what the hell at the end, he literally just waited patiently for you to pick up a weapon and then let you shoot him..