Sign in to follow this  
Heaven_Man

Stuck in a building

I'm stuck in a medicalcentre, I logged out on the 2nd floor and when I logged in again I was btween two room on the ground floor...

Any1 knows how I can get out?

the old way of getting out was to full sprint at the wall and while sprinting spam V. and you should get unstuck, this used to work in the houses i've never been stuck in the building you mention so not sure it will work. goodluck

One way which has worked for me is to keep walking in crouched position against the wall, then pause for a second, and start to walk again. Try it few times, if no luck then try another wall etc. but it should get you free.

edit: Oh yeah a buddy recommended this, keep walking either standing or crouched against the wall, and hit prone. You might want to try it also with pausing sometimes, if it won't work at first.

Edited by Herkyl Puuro

another possibility is to run against the wall and disconnect for some seconds.

if nothing works u can start a ticket at the devhub, they can move ur char.

good luck

Couple times i've been stuck inside a rock, and have logged out and back in. On login sometimes you can run a few steps before the terrain properly loads and get through the obstacle.

another possibility is to run against the wall and disconnect for some seconds.

if nothing works u can start a ticket at the devhub, they can move ur char.

good luck

This might take 2-3 tries but works, physically disconnect though as in pull your network cable or turn off your wifi.

It'll also put you right beside your truck if you're driving when you get a "no message received" rather than where you got in the truck.