SunshineBob

Is this item gone?

Military locations  :thumbsup:

It is most certainly NOT gone lol

• Like 2

Wasnt the combat knife suppose to be able to be carried in the combat boot?

It seems I can't find. For whole 3 month I have not found a single Combat Knife. That's odd... It was so awesome to stick it inside a combat boot. :(

Wasnt the combat knife suppose to be able to be carried in the combat boot?

Military boot :)

• Like 1

It seems I can't find. For whole 3 month I have not found a single Combat Knife. That's odd... It was so awesome to stick it inside a combat boot. :(

I know they spawn in the hangers at NWAF for certain

Combat knifes are like everywhere nowadays  :lol:

you can Drag and drop on military boots in order to store the knife there. the thing is in the past, you could see the boots in the inventory list with a open slot (which you can scroll) but now it is just above the list and it doesn't show like it can store something like before.

Are you playing Standalone DayZ?  I got a pile of those knives, easy to find.  They spawn on dead bodies and all sorts of military types of buildings.

Are you playing Standalone DayZ?  I got a pile of those knives, easy to find.  They spawn on dead bodies and all sorts of military types of buildings.

No we all play DayZ Standalone where no items spawn on dead bodies :P

I find them in all the military tents, Check the Stary ones. Also there on top of those triangle radio towers that spawn military items like boots and sposon bags. I have one in my boot right now.

You can also find them at crash sites. Quite often when I'm fairly freshly geared I head around Green Mountain, find a crash site and it has both the knife (sometimes multiple combat knives) and the military boots.

Speaking of items that seem scarce - anyone seen lock picks or bear traps lately?

Lock picks are found in the sheds still but have not seen a bear trap or mine this patch.

lol the abundance of binos, usually a ton of knifes too, hunting knife seems rarer on the servers i play

Found more combat knives than military boots, but it's true they are somewhat rare. Couple days ago I even had two, so I was gonna give the other one to next random survivor I meet, but the guy kept shooting so much, so I thought maybe he doesn't want it then and moved away.