Sign in to follow this  
CptEthan

Cant Find How to Play the Game D:

I've been looking for a good multiplayer zombie game a lot recently and stumbled apon this one and I really wanna get into it but cant figure out how to play it! D: Someone plz help.

That's half the fun..working out what to do.

Probably not the best time to jump into it since there arent any Zombies atm, but at least it gives you the chance to work out how to survive and explore until they are reintroduced.

Get food, drink, warm clothes, find or make a backpack, get yourself a weapon, then explore.

• Like 1

No like... I wanna play MINI Dayz... I've gotten to the game now but after I load minidayz it goes to a white screen. I can click and it makes noises and stuff like im playing but the game screen is just white....

Ah ha !

I see you have posted on the BI Forums, it would appear you are not the only person having trouble, did you read through the Topic and have you created an account ?

Ah ha !

I see you have posted on the BI Forums, it would appear you are not the only person having trouble, did you read through the Topic and have you created an account ?

The topic on the forums? Yes it appears that i need to enable webGL in google chrome but I haven't been able to figure out how :( 

The topic on the forums? Yes it appears that i need to enable webGL in google chrome but I haven't been able to figure out how :(