Sign in to follow this  
youdaman

Game is improving

After many months away, I decided to try DayZ again. I've given the developers and Battle Eye he## over the past year, so it's only fair to write and say that 0.58 is a big improvement over earlier versions. Keep up the good work.

• Like 6

Well dip me in dog shit  :o wonders will never cease.

Fair play to you  :thumbsup:

• Like 10

In other news, humans are evolving.

Edit: No one denies that the game is developing. I believe the primary complaints come from "slow" game mechanic development (i.e. zombies, basebuilding, survival, etc.)

Edited by scriptfactory
  • Like 1

In other news, humans are evolving.

Edit: No one denies that the game is developing. I believe the primary complaints come from "slow" game mechanic development (i.e. zombies, basebuilding, survival, etc.)

I think the perception of "slow" are from people that don't understand game development. 

• Like 3

I think the perception of "slow" are from people that don't understand game development. 

actually alot of the early posters were former mod players, many of us expected a cleaned up and optimized 'vanilla mod 2.0'. rather dayZ's success and subsequent expanding the scope of the project is a good thins is a matter of personal opinion. personally im waiting for modding to come so can can basically make that vanilla mod 2.0

actually alot of the early posters were former mod players, many of us expected a cleaned up and optimized 'vanilla mod 2.0'. rather dayZ's success and subsequent expanding the scope of the project is a good thins is a matter of personal opinion. personally im waiting for modding to come so can can basically make that vanilla mod 2.0

Doesn't mean they know jack about game development though. I was an early mod player (2012) and I'm fine with where they're at. I tried playing the mod again recently and remarked at how bad it is. Better left a memory...and they are great memories.

• Like 1

actually alot of the early posters were former mod players, many of us expected a cleaned up and optimized 'vanilla mod 2.0'.

Go play BreakingPoint, or Exile+Zombies. That is "vanilla mod 2.0".