Sign in to follow this  
Clydfrog

The Perfect Estimation

My friend and I were engaged by a group at NWAF Tents.  We backed off and set up positions.  As they went to flank us I spotted one running up the west treeline.  I estimated it to be 600 meters.

• Like 3

CQC is more exciting and will get you beans. but i will still tip my hat to your good marksmen skills.

CQC is more exciting and will get you beans. but i will still tip my hat to your good marksmen skills.

It is tons more exciting I agree (especially first person).  I very rarely sniper, or manage to hit my shot lol.  I am VERY bad at estimating my shots but was so happy I actually landed one :P

Smiling and laughing at someone being sniped, man, I've changed xD Very very nice shot

Well they were in a squad and tried to kill us lol.  I managed to catch one at the beginning of their flank :P

I was 100% expecting to miss him with the on the fly ranging that I did, also I am a pretty bad sniper.  So this was a big deal for me lol.  Thank you for liking the shot :D

• Like 2

Well they were in a squad and tried to kill us lol.  I managed to catch one at the beginning of their flank :P

I was 100% expecting to miss him with the on the fly ranging that I did, also I am a pretty bad sniper.  So this was a big deal for me lol.  Thank you for liking the shot :D

I feel ya, I've tried sniping a couple times, my farthest shot was only like 350-400 meters, but it was on a zombie, so bleh.

I feel ya, I've tried sniping a couple times, my farthest shot was only like 350-400 meters, but it was on a zombie, so bleh.

Sometimes, when things were slow.  I would snipe zombies, or cows....but for once I actually got a player.

• Like 1

Nice shot!

I'd be pissed if I was him 10/10

Nearly happened to me a day later lol